PDA

View Full Version : NTL install

fireman328
26-09-2005, 18:28
A lady whom I know has had 6 appointments for install cancelled or no show by engineers, she is a senior citizen and is about to give up and go away to BT.
She has an account number which she has given to me, can anyone urgent give help to her please. :mad:

Paul K
26-09-2005, 18:54
I would sugest PM'ing a team member with details (Simon, Mick, Neil etc) as well as using the responstek form to complain with. The team will be able to push the problem through to NTL quickly and the responstek form will ensure that they are made aware of the problem in writing officially.

fireman328
26-09-2005, 19:00
Thanks I will PM a mod but I cannot get responstek to do anything

fireman328
26-09-2005, 21:45
Can ayone help with this please !

homealone
26-09-2005, 21:52
Can ayone help with this please !

do you get this when you try to get into the responsetek system?

This is the Cable Forum & ntl ResponseTek Feedback System. The feedback screen should appear as a seperate pop-up, please make sure you have javascript enabled and allow the pop-up in any blocking system you may use.

fireman328
26-09-2005, 22:05
Yes, it was my fault I had'nt disabled pop ups but the ensuing script seemed not to fit the problem

homealone
26-09-2005, 22:13
Yes, it was my fault I had'nt disabled pop ups but the ensuing script seemed not to fit the problem

it is worth filling in, though, the 'service' your colleague has had, sounds appalling, and the responsetek reports are, apparently, taken very seriously :)

did you send a PM to Simon M or Mick?

Paul K
26-09-2005, 23:45
did you send a PM to Simon M or Mick?
LoL No comment ;) I'm sure the PM has been sent to the necessary person by now, I'd fill in the responstek form as well, just for the sheer fun of venting your spleen in a way that NTL have to take notice of :D

fireman328
27-09-2005, 00:36
LoL No comment ;) I'm sure the PM has been sent to the necessary person by now, I'd fill in the responstek form as well, just for the sheer fun of venting your spleen in a way that NTL have to take notice of :D

Thanks,
homealone said she would try to escalate a solution so I shall wait and see.
The responsetek matrix is like those multiple choice questions in exams, you know the right answer but it somehow doesn't appear on the paper !
I will try again.

Paul K
27-09-2005, 07:25
Thanks,
homealone said she would try to escalate a solution so I shall wait and see.
The responsetek matrix is like those multiple choice questions in exams, you know the right answer but it somehow doesn't appear on the paper !
I will try again.
OK now I'm getting confused as we have no female member of the team :confused: and Homealone isn't a team member either :erm: Who did you PM to get this escalated?

Slyder
27-09-2005, 07:46
OK now I'm getting confused as we have no female member of the team :confused: and Homealone isn't a team member either :erm: Who did you PM to get this escalated?

uh-oh... :shocked:

Paul, check the members m8. I admin a PhP forum, and you can type in the name of whom you wish to search for. Try homealone.

Marge
27-09-2005, 08:13
uh-oh... :shocked:

Paul, check the members m8. I admin a PhP forum, and you can type in the name of whom you wish to search for. Try homealone.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

fireman328
27-09-2005, 09:43
I think homealone took pity on me as no none else replied, either that or I have lost the plot completely. All I was trying to do was to get a senior citizen some help in getting an install which had been aborted 6 times.
<goes off for a lie down in darkened room>

Mick
27-09-2005, 14:13
Hi fireman328,

Please send me the details via Private message - I will forward them on to our ntl contact. Thanks. :)

fireman328
27-09-2005, 18:26
Mick,
I have PM'd you

homealone
27-09-2005, 18:46
Mick,
I have PM'd you

the forum has previously managed to get some excellent results via the 'special relationship' with NTL - you will be in good hands, if Mick has taken it up.:tu:

- and I can confirm I am a male person ;) :D

Paul K
27-09-2005, 20:05
I think homealone took pity on me as no none else replied, either that or I have lost the plot completely. All I was trying to do was to get a senior citizen some help in getting an install which had been aborted 6 times.
<goes off for a lie down in darkened room>
I replied :(

fireman328
27-09-2005, 22:27
Thanks to everyone who has helped me to bring some cheer into the life of this lady.
She was widowed 6 months ago and her family are all over the world, the only way she has of communication with them is a BT dial up account, hopefully all this will bring some cheer to her thanks to you all. :angel: :angel:

P.S. "homealone"
Sorry about the mix up genderwise, my webcam is not too good.