PDA

View Full Version : Teenagers

downquark1
20-10-2003, 14:23
Teens fighting the sterotype:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/3201874.stm

Bex
20-10-2003, 14:28
its true though, no all teenagers are stroppy.....i wasn't an overly stroppy teenager, never did the hanging round in gangs on the streets things (like a lot of my peers in my village did) and old ladies always used to tell me they were surprised i was such a nice young lady..........

and adults can be just as stroppy and annoying as teenagers.......

Nemesis
20-10-2003, 14:32
and old ladies always used to tell me they were surprised i was such a nice young lady..........But aged 3, you couldn't be calssed as a teenager :D :D :D

<Ducks to avoid bexy hurling things .:D>

Bex
20-10-2003, 14:35
But aged 3, you couldn't be calssed as a teenager :D :D :D

it was when i was at school actually........BIG BIG school (as my nephew calls it) i.e. secondary school

i did rebel for a bit when i was 14 but i was brought up to respect my elders and always say please and thank you and never be rude to people.........i'm an angel really ;)

edit: nemmy i wouldn't hurl things at u, i respect my elders ;)

kronas
20-10-2003, 14:56
finally the thoughts of the teenagers side of the fence is being brought in to the spotlight unfortunately its not going to stop the offensive stereotyping towards teenagers by adults one thing i will say not all teenagers are angels its not there age to be.. some are more sensible then others having seen that for myself