PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Truck setup

Specs
24-09-2005, 19:00
I unfortunately have a problem after trying to install the Broadband modem. The error message reads:

Cannot find a file necessary to continue Virtual Truck setup: E:\installs\TeraEth\VTruck.exe

I don't know how to clear this, everytime I reboot it pops up. I also now know that I don't need to install this as the account is already set up, what a dimwit!

Paul K
24-09-2005, 19:11
Think you may need to edit your msconfig to remove the entry for it. Think there may be a few posts on the forum already if you want to search for vtruck, I would do it but I'm at work at the moment.
Try this thread for help
http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=15803

maverick
24-09-2005, 20:28
I unfortunately have a problem after trying to install the Broadband modem. The error message reads:

Cannot find a file necessary to continue Virtual Truck setup: E:\installs\TeraEth\VTruck.exe

I don't know how to clear this, everytime I reboot it pops up. I also now know that I don't need to install this as the account is already set up, what a dimwit!

2 places to look

Start up folder delete vtruck from there,if it aint there look in the following

hard drive>windows>program files>temp folder>delete a file there may be 2 called
recover from reboot.exe

Specs
24-09-2005, 20:41
2 places to look

Start up folder delete vtruck from there,if it aint there look in the following

hard drive>windows>program files>temp folder>delete a file there may be 2 called
recover from reboot.exe
Thanks for that, eventually found it, deleted it and also got rid from msconfig and rebooted this did get rid, once again thanks.