PDA

View Full Version : Changing phone number

Roy MM
23-09-2005, 21:38
Had a search but no joy, whats the script re changing numbers on NTL, one of my sons ex girlfriends thinks it's a joke to phone via the number with held to have a perverted laugh, gets rather annoying sometimes, i heard it's £10 but i phoned CS earlier all they offered was the annon caller bar. :(

Angua
23-09-2005, 21:41
By the sound of things the Anon caller bar would do the trick and avoid the hassle of having to have a new number. Would also stop those anon "marketing calls" (sorry Claire)

AndrewJ
23-09-2005, 21:41
You can have a number change my parents had it done, it was a £10 charge on there bill at end of the month.

I would recommend ringing them up again, and if you have CD on your phone, perhaps try when you know she is ringing flushing toilet as you answer.

Worked rather well on prank callers to my phone, also if you know where she lives I am sure she will apreciate a few dodgy takeouts heading her way.

Angua
23-09-2005, 21:43
You can have a number change my parents had it done, it was a £10 charge on there bill at end of the month.

I would recommend ringing them up again, and if you have CD on your phone, perhaps try when you know she is ringing flushing toilet as you answer.

Worked rather well on prank callers to my phone, also if you know where she lives I am sure she will apreciate a few dodgy takeouts heading her way.

Another one is to blow a whistle down the phone.

Roy MM
23-09-2005, 21:49
Another one is to blow a whistle down the phone.

Wish i could **** down the phone, spoil her hair do. :D

Martin
23-09-2005, 22:22
Anon call bar is a good option get that enabled!