PDA

View Full Version : Pammy boycotts KFC

altis
17-10-2003, 10:16
Former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson is taking on Kentucky Fried Chicken calling for an international boycott of the fast-food chain for what she calls the cruel treatment of its chickens.

http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_829576.html

...but I don't really like chicken drumsticks - I'm more of a breast man myself :D

Xaccers
17-10-2003, 10:19
Just trying to think of a cheap inhumane way to kill a chicken....

Ramrod
17-10-2003, 11:04
Just trying to think of a cheap inhumane way to kill a chicken....I remember the time that my dad chopped our chickens heads off. There were headless chickens running round the yard spurting blood everywhere:disturbd:

Russ
17-10-2003, 11:06
Former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson is taking on Kentucky Fried Chicken calling for an international boycott of the fast-food chain for what she calls the cruel treatment of its chickens.

Why not a protest over the way KFC treats its customers - the chicken there is disgusting :spin:

Mark W
17-10-2003, 11:13
Why not a protest over the way KFC treats its customers - the chicken there is disgusting :spin:

:shocked:

nutter...... the zinger tower burger is mmmmmmmmmmmmm :drool: :drool:

Stuart
17-10-2003, 11:38

Former Baywatch star Pamela Anderson is taking on Kentucky Fried Chicken calling for an international boycott of the fast-food chain for publicity to boost her flagging career..

Sorry, being a bit cynical there.

zoombini
17-10-2003, 16:14
Maybe because her "breast"'s are just not good enough any more, she is taking on other breast's.... :D

Xaccers
17-10-2003, 16:24
I remember the time that my dad chopped our chickens heads off. There were headless chickens running round the yard spurting blood everywhere:disturbd:

Yeah but other than lethal injection, I'd guess decapitation would be pretty humane.
Inhumane would be to give them a slow lingering death...
...KFC do kill the chickens before they cook them right? :D

bob_builder
17-10-2003, 16:25
She is not being sponsored by Coca-Cola is she?
After all, KFC is owned by PepsiCo.

MetaWraith
17-10-2003, 22:44
Sod the chicken, I love the corn cobettes

hmmmm sounds like a great name for a cheer leader troupe.

etccarmageddon
18-10-2003, 07:38
Just trying to think of a cheap inhumane way to kill a chicken....

make em watch baywatch.