PDA

View Full Version : This week's wife swap

TigaSefi
14-10-2003, 22:04
Fireworks ahoy I can see it LOL... gonna be interesting.

Ramrod
14-10-2003, 22:23
Yup, lol :D
...are you surfing and watching the telly as well? How many of us do that?

TigaSefi
14-10-2003, 22:28
hehe that woman is hard man.... lol, I know the man takin' the pee but hell that woman is hard.....

ian@huth
14-10-2003, 22:32
Crikes, forgot it was on, thanks for reminding me. I'll go down and watch it in a while.

Bex
14-10-2003, 22:37

i am....got my pc, my tv, my cd player, my phone all in reaching distance in my bedroom, so i hardly ever have to leave my room :naughty:

this programme is interesting

Ramrod
14-10-2003, 22:37
LOL.....white guy holds up a ?yam: 'what the f*ck is that?!' :rofl:

TigaSefi
14-10-2003, 22:43
lol.... How fat are the girls.... lol it all that fry ups in that house... the boy bored on the other family though

Ramrod
14-10-2003, 22:45
That white guy......feeding his kid McDonalds....at the age of 2!
What an assh*le :eeek:

TigaSefi
14-10-2003, 22:50
lol I know some ppl that feed their kids Maccy D HOWEVER I do feel that the families are 2 extreme end of "typical families" in contrast of each other so they both could learn to balance each other out. The Black guy doesn't need to feel so hen pecked about what he eats and the woman should stand up to her man etc.

TigaSefi
14-10-2003, 22:58
God that woman need a good hard smack and start listening to her husband......

Ramrod
14-10-2003, 23:05
God that woman need a good hard smack and start listening to her husband......
Yea....we are into very healthy food but I have to eat a fair few sausages before I start getting nagged :D

philip.j.fry
14-10-2003, 23:19

Me too, I just keep the telly on for a bit of company

zoombini
15-10-2003, 09:19
That Justin is such a lazy git!
Just because he goes out to work all day long, he should not be able to expect to come home & do nowt, put his feet up & eat crap food.. :D :D

At least he saw the light and is now aware of how much his partner actually does for him. Yet another fella that constantly swears around the house & in front of the children.

I think the reason that he is so hyper & loses concentration on stuff may well be because he does not eat a balanced nuitritional diet. MacD food has all the goodness of a turd in it, not eating any veggies is not a real good idea.
Certainly feeding MacD to a young child is not good for it.