PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Squad

Barewolf
14-02-2014, 15:13
If anyone is on PS4 I'd like to take an opportunity to announce that me and a friend are trying to recruit people for the next wave of multiplayer games, like watchdogs, and The division. We currently team up on Battlefield4, Fifa, and Need for Speed but we're both excited about the next few months and the releases. We could use chatty and funny team mates that enjoy a wide variety of games to join us in the upcoming titles.

My friend (Ja4k52) focuses on trophies and world number ones and is very skilled in practically every game he plays reaching 105 kills to 1 death on battlefield4 not so long ago shortly after reaching 62/1, I however (Kassponia) tend to just focus on tactical play and leadership depending on the game.

If anyone is interested in joining us and making up a 4-6 player squad, you can message me via PS4 or Via here.

We dont just play 1st person shooters and you dont need to be a required skill or trophy level. If you enjoy a good laugh and you are usually online from 6-12 everynight then it would be perfect. We do require you have a Mic, and hopefully a sense of humour. ;)

Stephen
14-02-2014, 19:54
Online 6-12 everynight? Thats a big ask. A lot of people do have families and other stuff to do. Well all the 'kidz' might be available everynight.

Bulky
14-02-2014, 20:50
If anyone is on PS4 I'd like to take an opportunity to announce that me and a friend are trying to recruit people for the next wave of multiplayer games, like watchdogs, and The division. We currently team up on Battlefield4, Fifa, and Need for Speed but we're both excited about the next few months and the releases. We could use chatty and funny team mates that enjoy a wide variety of games to join us in the upcoming titles.

My friend (Ja4k52) focuses on trophies and world number ones and is very skilled in practically every game he plays reaching 105 kills to 1 death on battlefield4 not so long ago shortly after reaching 62/1, I however (Kassponia) tend to just focus on tactical play and leadership depending on the game.

If anyone is interested in joining us and making up a 4-6 player squad, you can message me via PS4 or Via here.

We dont just play 1st person shooters and you dont need to be a required skill or trophy level. If you enjoy a good laugh and you are usually online from 6-12 everynight then it would be perfect. We do require you have a Mic, and hopefully a sense of humour. ;)

Recruiting early for the division , it's not out till next year !!!!!!!, is watchdogs a multiplayer that's played as a team ? Not seen any footage other than a single player open world ?

Barewolf
15-02-2014, 13:11
Online 6-12 everynight? Thats a big ask. A lot of people do have families and other stuff to do. Well all the 'kidz' might be available everynight.

I'm just saying thats when we're online, be good if others could be online for that time but its not essential. ;)

---------- Post added at 13:11 ---------- Previous post was at 13:08 ----------

Recruiting early for the division , it's not out till next year !!!!!!!, is watchdogs a multiplayer that's played as a team ? Not seen any footage other than a single player open world ?

I'm unsure if watchdogs is multiplayer, I think it is though, The Division is out in April / May according to Google, But theres other games we recruit for

The Crew
Ultima
Driveclub
Dying Light
Star Wars Battlefront
FF XV

Bulky
15-02-2014, 15:18
I'm just saying thats when we're online, be good if others could be online for that time but its not essential. ;)

---------- Post added at 13:11 ---------- Previous post was at 13:08 ----------

I'm unsure if watchdogs is multiplayer, I think it is though, The Division is out in April / May according to Google, But theres other games we recruit for

The Crew
Ultima
Driveclub
Dying Light
Star Wars Battlefront
FF XV

Division is first quarter 2015 , Star Wars battlefront probably mid 2015 , final fantasy late 2014 , dying light multiplayer ..... Really , next few months are actually pretty bare where games are concerned.