PDA

View Full Version : New to VM

Danny031292
05-07-2012, 01:26
Hi there, we're moving house on Monday with the installation date from VM on the Tuesday - I don't have to live without the broadband for too long :D I'm new to VM, however the previous tenants did have VM so the cables are already there.

I'm wanting the superhub to be upstairs in a room that isn't already cabled, so would the engineer be willing to run a cable to this room for me? The tivo box will be downstairs with the extra box in another room upstairs.

Thanks.

jb66
05-07-2012, 07:06
Yes, they put it where you like,

qasdfdsaq
05-07-2012, 11:19
That's what she said.

DJSADERS
05-07-2012, 21:52
Hi there, we're moving house on Monday with the installation date from VM on the Tuesday - I don't have to live without the broadband for too long :D I'm new to VM, however the previous tenants did have VM so the cables are already there.

I'm wanting the superhub to be upstairs in a room that isn't already cabled, so would the engineer be willing to run a cable to this room for me? The tivo box will be downstairs with the extra box in another room upstairs.

Thanks.

yeahh... but from my point of view... yes if you want it there it can go there... but it's a lot of work just for a modem... and you will be hard pushed to find many techs willing to do it... without a coffee ;) ... lol

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

(btw i'm joking lol... offer a tech a simple coffee or tea and they will do wateva (within limits lol))