PDA

View Full Version : PS+ Changes

Ravenheart
05-06-2012, 21:17
Sony have announced changes to PS+ effective from June 6th if you're not already using it could these new offers tempt you?

First of all, you’re still going to get MASSES of discounts on all kinds of stuff in Store, both Plus exclusive and extra discounts on Special offers.

You’re still going to get exclusive dynamic themes, avatars and access to beta trials – in fact we’ve got some truly fantastic betas coming before the end of the year for you.

Then, there are the games. From now on, the watchwords are more and better. More new games, more digital Blu-ray, more of the very best the PlayStation®Store can provide.

You’re getting 10 games up front and from next month, 3 of those games will change, and you’ll get at least 3 games per month thereafter.

The important thing is that whenever you decide to join PlayStation®Plus, there will be a minimum of 10 games for you to start playing right away.

Source PS EU Blog (http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/06/05/heads-up-playstation-plus-update-6th-june-2012/)

I'd not considered it before, but this does seem a cracking deal.

RealDiamond
06-06-2012, 14:32
What suprised me is they Picked ALL but 1 Title that Id never even rent on BD. yet allone wait for a download for.

Infamous 2 ( First was boring enough no way I would do all that 3D platforming yet again.)
LBP2 Zzzz ( It was bad enough doing the betas trying to stay awake.)
Motorstorm3 ( not different enough from the first 2 games. Split second allready did real time route changes and at a faster pace)

Darksiders was the Exception. (I choose to rent this ages ago) but it was not good enough for me to keep. ( Its so old now and had allready been discounted so much. was only £6.99)

Releasing BD titles is a risky move as if the BD titles is to high profile a lot of PS+ users Will allready have the titles.

Can see this increasing the number of 3 month rentals subs as PSN titles don't have a long play time unlike BD versions. but as there will only be 3 new titles a month could see people letting there sub expire for months at a time. till they want some of the 3 new tiltes.