PDA

View Full Version : No Phone. HELP

shelaghmiller
18-05-2012, 07:06
Can someone please tell me how on earth I can get through to faults when I have no phone. I have tried using my mobile but one hour later and a new mortgage to pay for it I still have not got anywhere. My husband is disabled and often falls so it is urgent I get it fixed in case I need an ambulance which I do regularly

Jimmy-J
18-05-2012, 07:39
first off, have you checked all the connections? do you have any neighbours that will let you use their phone? maybe one of the virgin staff members will be able to sort it out for you. they should be along soon. finally, try and keep calm.

At least you have your mobile for emergencies.

shelaghmiller
18-05-2012, 07:45
Many thanks, yes I have checked all the connection, we are on cable and the broadband and tv are working. I even went out yesterday and bought a new phone. I will ask around the neighbours see if anyone else is on Virgin, we have not been here that long and I cant imagine we are the only people in the street

arcimedes
18-05-2012, 08:35
The other thing you can do is to leave a message on the on the VM community site. You will find it available here (http://www.virginmedia.com) See "get help and support" which is on the right about a quarter of the way down.