PDA

View Full Version : Sorry this mailbox is full...

nashmills
30-04-2012, 22:09
I have just recently come across this problem with my Virgin phone line. If someone calls me and I don't immediately answer, after 4 rings there is a click and the following message is relayed: "Sorry this mailbox is full it cannot accept any more messages".

I have never set up voicemail and don't want it, I just want it to ring longer. Is this a fault on my line?

dave_dph
02-05-2012, 18:21
Sounds like you do have voicemail on your line. Once the system has taken 10 messages the mailbox is full - even if each message is only 5 secs in duration!

Dial 1571 to check your messages. Delete them as required to empty the mailbox and then call 150 and ask customer services to remove the voicemail service.

I can't remember whether the system asks for a PIN when you dial in from home..... if so you will need to check with customer services.

nashmills
06-05-2012, 23:03
Sounds like you do have voicemail on your line. Once the system has taken 10 messages the mailbox is full - even if each message is only 5 secs in duration!

Dial 1571 to check your messages. Delete them as required to empty the mailbox and then call 150 and ask customer services to remove the voicemail service.

I can't remember whether the system asks for a PIN when you dial in from home..... if so you will need to check with customer services.

That was my problem - all sorted now. Thank you.