PDA

View Full Version : General VM Removed green upgrade box from My.VM?

rmwebs
10-04-2012, 21:35
I've been keeping an eye on the dashboard of the my.virginmedia.com page as we're due to upgrade from 50meg to 100 'between March-April' so as you can expect, I'm pretty much checking daily to see if I can hit the upgrade button.

However I've logged in today and the green box at the top of the page saying they would be boosting all customers broadband is now gone, and hasn't been replaced with a green 'upgrade now' box that others have seen.

Is this just happening for me or have they removed the notice all together? I was hoping it meant our upgrade was imminent but it seems if anything its going to get pushed back. We've had a solid 50meg connection for ages, and for the whole of April we've not been able to get anything above 32meg download, where as before we'd get a solid 50meg service.

SnoopZ
10-04-2012, 21:41
My green box has gone too and i am due a March-April upgrade too.

Daveoc64
10-04-2012, 21:43
The banner is gone for me too, but it's still on the "My Offers" tab in two different forms.

Clicking on either of them results in the overlay that used to appear, but it doesn't display a current or future speed - possibly because I went from 50 to 100mbps only a week ago.

Ken Jude
10-04-2012, 21:56
The banner is gone for me too, but it's still on the "My Offers" tab in two different forms.

Clicking on either of them results in the overlay that used to appear, but it doesn't display a current or future speed - possibly because I went from 50 to 100mbps only a week ago.

That can't be the reason current and future have disappeared. Mine has gone too and I am due a doubling.

Skie
10-04-2012, 22:02
Aye, gone for me too. I think they have rolled the site back as I can no longer "change your package" just get the old message saying to phone up.

Martin_D
11-04-2012, 02:13
I get this green box on My.VM page how do i get it off

Nopanic
11-04-2012, 07:02
It's an advertisement essentially. Don't worry about it.