PDA

View Full Version : 20MB to 60MB Upgrade

DaKn33
09-04-2012, 18:40
Hi there,

Just recently upgraded my 20MB package to 60MB for free, I was told I would need a new SuperHub, Which would be delivered to me, I called on Good Friday, So considering its Easter Weekend, I was told I should receive the new SuperHub on Wednesday, Would you see this as a correct estimate for a date?

Also having read up on other forums and topics, a lot of other users have mentioned that the Hub gets delivered by a courier is this correct? And which one?

If so... Do you get a email/text from Virgin Media in regards of the order for a time scale of delivery and so that the order can be tracked?

Also should I be expecting a Wireless adapter to be included also because I am upgrading to the 60MB package?

Answers would be very welcomed,

Thanks in advance.

Danny.

alwaysabear
09-04-2012, 19:16
I upgraded from 20mb to 60mb three weeks ago,I received an email confirming the delivery date and I was told it would be delivered between 8 am and 6pm. It was delivered by Home Delivery network and had to be signed for. I did not receive a wireless adapter/Dongle.
Hope all goes well.

DaKn33
09-04-2012, 19:21
Where did you receive a email to?

alwaysabear
09-04-2012, 19:24
Where did you receive a email to?

My Virgin email account, the one held in their records.

DaKn33
09-04-2012, 19:25
I aint got no email yet. I think i'll give them a call now.

alwaysabear
09-04-2012, 19:29
I aint got no email yet. I think i'll give them a call now.

I had to wait a few days until I got the confirmation e mail as I ordered online. I think it took 10 days for the whole process.

DaKn33
09-04-2012, 19:36
Currently on the phone and I've been informed of a Delivery date of 11th April which is this Wednesday!

I asked about the Wireless N Adapter and said it might just be a online order, Also because I'm getting a free upgrade and not paying a delivery charge for the SuperHub.

alwaysabear
09-04-2012, 19:40
Currently on the phone and I've been informed of a Delivery date of 11th April which is this Wednesday!

I asked about the Wireless N Adapter and said it might just be a online order, Also because I'm getting a free upgrade and not paying a delivery charge for the SuperHub.

Sounds reasonable to me. When I phoned up for them initiate the 60 mb service I asked about it and they said something similar.
I hope all goes well Wednesday.:D

DaKn33
09-04-2012, 19:44
I've also posted on the Virgin Media Community forums, Because I've seen other users get a free wireless N Adapter, So its just worth a try,

What are are you in for your 60mb? Just wondering as i am from Coventry and would like to know other users views on the 60mb service in Coventry.

alwaysabear
09-04-2012, 19:51
I've also posted on the Virgin Media Community forums, Because I've seen other users get a free wireless N Adapter, So its just worth a try,

What are are you in for your 60mb? Just wondering as i am from Coventry and would like to know other users views on the 60mb service in Coventry.

I am in Essex ex telewest.