PDA

View Full Version : 30M Current fault?

Milambar
03-04-2012, 19:49
I'm currently having issues with broadband in the M41 area of Manchester.

Basically, my connection keeps dying, and the superhub keeps saying "Network access: Denied" when that happens.

Technical Support India(tm) says there are no known issues in my area. I know its not my equipment, because it knocks all 3 PC's offline, and my tablet. Also it wouldnt say "Network access: Denied" if it was my equipment.

The outages seem to last for approx 15 to 30 minutes a time, and are occurring with 1hr frequency atm. Rebooting the modem doesn't help, I have to wait for it to recover on its own.

Its currently online, but for how long, I do not know. Been doing this since 3pm.

---------- Post added at 19:49 ---------- Previous post was at 18:40 ----------

Technical support just confirmed a known issue in my area, F001950867, eta for a fix is the 10th March (cry).

T-Mobile are gonna hate me for tethering my laptop to my rooted mobile.

General Maximus
03-04-2012, 21:59
it is nothing to do with your equipment, it is the cmts denying you access and I would have thought the plebs in India would know that. Nice to see they eventually picked up on it but are you sure you have got the eta right because it sounds like you are going to be waiting a year :)

Milambar
03-04-2012, 23:53
LOL, good catch. 10 April not March.

Ive been pretty ill with a virus, brain is occasionally misfiring do to me doping myself up with meds *nod*