PDA

View Full Version : General STM

Andrewcrawford23
11-03-2012, 23:00
I am in the final stages of testing a program i ahve tweak from someelse program to limit badiwdth to a levle that would be lower than what the acutall download or uplaod limits is, however this will only wokr ona linux box so if anyone who maybe has linux firewall or linux system would want the code ill be happy to post it when complete

craigj2k12
11-03-2012, 23:36
your dislexia doesnt affect your programming does it?? :D :D lol (joke)

General Maximus
11-03-2012, 23:56
that's a good point. In the interest of being fair to other forum members maybe somebody needs to proof read it first to ensure there are no adverse affects.

Andrewcrawford23
12-03-2012, 08:43
i would be happy for people to proof read it,

but in general programming doesn tget affect for this reason

if it a variable and i want to set it as just but type jsut as long as i use the same way thorugh ie jsut it wont matter, the only problrem is when you sue predefined function like say onmouseover i need to make sure they are working correctly or calling a rogram like ifconfig or inet they have to be right but generally if have tped it wrong when i run the program it brings u errors and since i kno the lien the error is on i can find it and fix it as it jsut case or make the functio name right or making the varible name right you might find it strange that cause i cant spell that i can find that faults but since i aint spelling it i am jus tmake sure part a is the same as part b it a bit more like look at a two iamges and seeing the difference between them rather looking at one image and finding the eorr with it

but yeah please osmeone proof read it as i want it to be as good as possible the program itself should be fine it will be the documention that might be the ba part

---------- Post added at 07:43 ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 ----------

yeah new signature was hard to convey wha ti waned with teh charachter limit