PDA

View Full Version : Superhub Wireless connectivity issues

savvychels
02-03-2012, 00:42
I'm on 50mb, I have a superhub which we've had for probably just over a year. I have never had any wireless issues with it. Recently there have been speed issues whether wired or wireless, but a test today has got me almost full speed (after being down below 10mb at times over the last few months) on my wired connection.

However hubby noticed a few days ago that his laptop wasn't connecting well wirelessly. I figured it was the laptop, played around with it a bit and got it going. But off and on the last couple of days I've noticed that my iPod and iPhone aren't connecting properly or are very slow, and tonight I tried my netbook and it won't connect at all.

I've not changed anything at all in my Superhub settings that I know of. I've gone in and had a look and I think it's all as it should be, but to be honest I really don't have a clue. I just know that the network is showing up across all my devices (laptop, netbook, iphones x 2, ipod and Kindle), yet is unable to connect to any of them. The password is correct, it just isn't connecting. No amount of troubleshooting by Windows will fix it.

Any ideas from you wonderful wizards out there of what to look for and where to find it in the Superhub settings?

I may not be able to check back till tomorrow as I can only connect through the main wired computer downstairs, and I'm heading to bed. Normally I'd check back for answers on the iPod, but not happening for obvious reasons. But I'd appreciate any feedback or assistance.

Of course I'm happy to call CS tomorrow for help, but in the meantime if there's something that's obvious (well not to me apparently) then I'm happy to give it a go.

Many thanks in advance. I will check back tomorrow for potential answers.

Dash: CF noob
02-03-2012, 01:08
[QUOTE=savvychels;35391442], played around with it a bit and got it going.

QUOTE] :erm:

savvychels
02-03-2012, 01:42
LOL some people!!

Anyway I think I have sorted it. Went back into my settings and noticed the channel was set to automatic. I had a vague recollection I had originally set it to a set channel so changed it to a manual channel and everything came back online and has stayed on for the last hour so fingers crossed that's it fixed. I just don't know how it got changed back to auto unless an update could have done that?