PDA

View Full Version : Phone not working can I claim for mobile calls?

Gavin78
23-02-2012, 00:39
Just wondering the phone went down Tuesday sometime it wasn't working at around 3pm.

They did a line test as went and reported it on the VM forums but they said it was ok. I have tried 3 different phones so I know it wasn't the original phone plugged in.

They can't get a guy out till friday 12-4 to look at the line but I did report that a VM guy was messing with the green box the day before.

Can I claim back from VM calls that have had to be made from mobiles? I'm not talking £100's here about £15 back because we have had to contact companies costing more through them than the phone line would have been?

Digital Fanatic
23-02-2012, 00:57
No, but they will refund your line rental for that period. If you speak to Customer Care, then they'll be able to sort that for you, but only once fixed.

Gavin78
23-02-2012, 01:11
Ah right thanks I'll give them a call once its sorted dont think 4 days worth of line rental will amount to much though.

Itshim
23-02-2012, 08:37
Ah right thanks I'll give them a call once its sorted dont think 4 days worth of line rental will amount to much though.

I am sure DF will have something to say but I have found that I have been offered (not asked for) £10 credit( & yes its on my bill) for a couple of hours ok, they thought it might take a day or two of minor problems on Tivo or broadband.

Digital Fanatic
23-02-2012, 18:09
I am sure DF will have something to say but I have found that I have been offered (not asked for) £10 credit( & yes its on my bill) for a couple of hours ok, they thought it might take a day or two of minor problems on Tivo or broadband.

Yes, most agents will probably credit around £10 as a good will gesture.