PDA

View Full Version : Superhub Super hub & Xbox wifi problem

tridens
01-02-2012, 18:14
Hi can any one suggest some advice i cant connect my xbox 360 to the virgin super hub when i scan for network no network ssid is found but i can connect with laptop and phone
thanks

Andrewcrawford23
01-02-2012, 19:00
Hi can any one suggest some advice i cant connect my xbox 360 to the virgin super hub when i scan for network no network ssid is found but i can connect with laptop and phone
thanks

suggests a problem with xbox not seeing teh ssid, sicne yoru phone an laptop are workign it is unliekly to be the shub, the bes ti could suggest is changing the name of the ssid and channel if it still doesnt see it you will need tocontact xbox

tridens
01-02-2012, 19:06
hi i already changed the name and channel made no diffrence i know its not the x box i can connect to different router but not to super hub

qasdfdsaq
01-02-2012, 19:08
What laptop, what phone. And what channel is it on?

Andrewcrawford23
01-02-2012, 19:13
hi i already changed the name and channel made no diffrence i know its not the x box i can connect to different router but not to super hub

if you say so, if changign ssid and channel isnt workign it a problem withte xbox not seeing the rotuer as the shub isa router, just because teh xbox can see other rotuers does nto mean it not the xbox that has a configuration problem. you are willing to blame the shub because the xbox can see another router, but not willing to blame the xbox considering you have your laptop and phone seeing the shub, in other words you wont blame something thats your own,

i advise contacitng xbox as ther ethe ones who know it best and how to configure it

tridens
01-02-2012, 19:56
You talking load of rubbish i can see other networks my neighbour and 2other networks when i used the virgin media hub vmdg280 the x box connected no problem to that so why not the superhub im using hp laptop and iphone channel 9

Andrewcrawford23
01-02-2012, 19:59
You talking load of rubbish i can see other networks my neighbour and 2other networks when i used the virgin media hub vmdg280 the x box connected no problem to that so why not the superhub im using hp laptop and iphone

ive told you why not he shub, the first port of call is the xbox , it doesnt matter if you can see yoru neighbour routers, the fact your laptop and phone connects means look at the xbox first but since you are so much more in the know then you wokr it out good luck im not willing ot help someone who not willing to help themself

qasdfdsaq
01-02-2012, 23:13
My god would you learn to use a spell checker already you lazy git?

What HP laptop and what iPhone.

tridens
02-02-2012, 00:14
Thanks for your help got it sorted and it was the superhub i got it connected but the wifi signal is very week and its only about 8 mt away