PDA

View Full Version : General Sun thinks virgin painted cabinets grey due to Rangers and Celtic LOL

jordyGFC
26-01-2012, 01:02
Reading an article on the suns website about asda changing its signs to blue due to it being a rangers town and celtics colours are green and white.

At the bottom it says cable boxes were painted grey because of it as well LOL

So it turns out its nothing to do with cooling etc they painted every box in the country grey because Celtic play in green.

Link - HERE (http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/1872324/Forget-green-Larkhall-shop-ASDA-be-blue.html)

quote - " And when cable TV boxes in the town were painted green, there was such an outcry that the company changed the colour to grey".

Thought it was funny haha

Digital Fanatic
26-01-2012, 01:12
Reading an article on the suns website about asda changing its signs to blue due to it being a rangers town and celtics colours are green and white.

So it turns out its nothing to do with cooling etc they painted every box in the country grey because Celtic play in green.

Link - HERE (http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/1872324/Forget-green-Larkhall-shop-ASDA-be-blue.html)

quote - " And when cable TV boxes in the town were painted green, there was such an outcry that the company changed the colour to grey".

Pathetic isn't it? lol

jordyGFC
26-01-2012, 01:18
Pathetic isn't it? lol

I'm all for supporting your team but not letting shops have green signs and traffic lights have green lights? Height of stupidity lol

Digital Fanatic
26-01-2012, 01:39
I'm all for supporting your team but not letting shops have green signs and traffic lights have green lights? Height of stupidity lol

indeed... it's a little extreme :D

Sirius
26-01-2012, 06:38

That's the sun for you, If they cannot find real stories make one up. its pathetic. So when the cabinet which was green in our street was changed to a grey one "it was hit by a car" it was because we are all Rangers supporters and must of demanded it was changed to grey. :rofl:

Peter_
26-01-2012, 06:59
That is what happens when you read that rag you see nothing but lies and made up stories in the hope of selling it to the fool on the street.

I would not even hang that thing on a nail in the toilet as I would feel dirtier using it, my hand would be used first as water cleanses but nothing can cleanse the filth that paper produces.:mad:

greeninferno
26-01-2012, 15:26

the clue is in here

Stephen
26-01-2012, 17:35
That article is nearly 4 years old. Published in 2008.

jordyGFC
26-01-2012, 19:33
That article is nearly 4 years old. Published in 2008.

Didnt even look :(

martyh
26-01-2012, 19:35
Didnt even look :(

serves as a good reminder though of the perils of the Sun :D

Sirius
26-01-2012, 19:38
serves as a good reminder though of the perils of the Sun :D

Indeed its a typical Sun non story

jordyGFC
26-01-2012, 19:39
I received the link in an internal talknet email from jamie (forum name Jayster).

When will the forum have a section for talknet btw?

Peter_
26-01-2012, 20:45
I received the link in an internal talknet email from jamie (forum name Jayster).

When will the forum have a section for talknet btw?
If enough people start posting about it then the team will probably need to consider it.