PDA

View Full Version : problems with internet Halesowen (Virgin) streaming etc

zaca
01-12-2011, 20:10
Hi

Just wondered if somone could help, I am based in the Halesowen area and in the past one and half weeks, my Virgin broadband 20M internet has been dreadfull. It came to my attention when I was trying to watch a training video for work, it was constantly buffering also , going onto general websites are not not completely loading. I spoke to the help desk who I dont always have faith in and they told me there has been a problem with power levels, they have also refunded me for time not being able to use it.

I just want to confirm with someone that this is the case in my area or are they trying to fob me off, reason why i ask is because as mentioned previosly i dont have much faith in them, also the service checker is not reporting a problem and the main reason is that i cant beleive it has been going on for one and half weeks and hasn't been sorted and after speaking to the help desk they told me to call back in a couple of weeks time to see if it has been fixed. I just cant beleive it would be left for this long without being resolved.

Does this sound right anyone.

Thanks

pooper
01-12-2011, 21:07
Sounds similar to the symptoms i've been getting (see the thread i posted about 10 mins ago!)

Definitely something not quite right...... "somewhere" lol