PDA

View Full Version : 30M No connection

dushanbe
30-11-2011, 09:17
I've read about the connection issues yesterday, slow speeds etc but this morning my Super hub appears to be synched, all LEDs as expected, but there is no internet access.

It appears that it may well be synched but there is a problem further up the network. Any ideas before I call, or is this likely to be an overhang from ongoing problems related to yesterday?

Mick Fisher
30-11-2011, 11:31
Have you tried rebooting it?

dushanbe
30-11-2011, 11:45
Hi Mick

Yes I re-booted it a couple of times. Usually when I'm having problems and I reboot, if there is no connection, the LEDs on the router signal it, but even after a reboot the LEDs appear to indicate that alls well.

I'm in the Burnley area BTW which I've seen seems to have others with similar problems.

affynity
30-11-2011, 14:18
I'm getting constant drops today, every 2-5 minutes.
It's getting on my nerves now.

Mick Fisher
30-11-2011, 14:37
I had a similar experience a week or so back. The LED's indicated everything was fine but I had no connection. When I checked the Connection tab of the superhub I found I could only see one channel, then it was up and down all day and when it settled I found I was on 5 channels instead of 4.

Maintenance I guess? I wish they would have the courtesy to inform users. No use ringing India. :(