PDA

View Full Version : 30M just had the 30mb installed and having problem connecting 2 ea server

wwe
27-11-2011, 22:12
hi all i upgraded to the Virgin Media Super Hub combined modem and router. got it on monday and since them i keep getting signed out of the ea servers but not the ps network on ps3. i have been e-mailing ea about this and they asked me to do a uo trace then send them the results. they just got to me with this
(Thank you for writing back to us. I checked the provided UO trace reports and found that there is huge loss in connection while connecting to our server. Currently your connection to our servers is below par as you are experiencing excessive data loss. You will have to contact your Internet Service Provider to resolve this issue. You will have to open online ports for the game. You may wish to show them the results from your trace route as it is proof that connection is having issues. If you are using a router, please try disabling your firewall on the router to see if there is a conflict. If this resolves the issue, please contact your router manufacturer to ensure that the router is configured correctly to allow game play online)(Online Ports: UDP 3658 (peer to peer) TCP 6000 (VOIP) Open online ports for the game FIFA 12 PS3 version online ports: UDP:3074,3659, 6000 TCP:80, 443, 10000-10099, 42127 )
is this a big problem as they said im loseing huge loss of connection? also how do you open the online ports?

Kingofthedead4
28-11-2011, 08:10
There has been problems with the ea servers on and off for a while, I keep getting signed out on Fifa myself.

Sirius
28-11-2011, 08:55
hi all i upgraded to the Virgin Media Super Hub combined modem and router. got it on monday and since them i keep getting signed out of the ea servers but not the ps network on ps3. i have been e-mailing ea about this and they asked me to do a uo trace then send them the results. they just got to me with this
(Thank you for writing back to us. I checked the provided UO trace reports and found that there is huge loss in connection while connecting to our server. Currently your connection to our servers is below par as you are experiencing excessive data loss. You will have to contact your Internet Service Provider to resolve this issue. You will have to open online ports for the game. You may wish to show them the results from your trace route as it is proof that connection is having issues. If you are using a router, please try disabling your firewall on the router to see if there is a conflict. If this resolves the issue, please contact your router manufacturer to ensure that the router is configured correctly to allow game play online)(Online Ports: UDP 3658 (peer to peer) TCP 6000 (VOIP) Open online ports for the game FIFA 12 PS3 version online ports: UDP:3074,3659, 6000 TCP:80, 443, 10000-10099, 42127 )
is this a big problem as they said im loseing huge loss of connection? also how do you open the online ports?

EA have major problems with there servers. Our clan NTHWGaming.co.uk are TRYING to play BF3 and members are on many different isp's and we are all getting no logins or being kicked from the ea servers. In fact i am close to demanding my money back from ea over BF3 because the game is so bugged since the last so called patch