PDA

View Full Version : Superhub superhub resetting

foxy1972
13-11-2011, 15:36
super keeps resetting every 10-15 mins any ideas:rolleyes::confused:

Mick Fisher
13-11-2011, 17:12
reset it to factory settings.

If that doesn't help, and it probably won't........

switch it to modem mode and if that works..........

buy yourself a decent router.

If modem mode doesn't work get superduper replaced.

foxy1972
13-11-2011, 21:40
reset it to factory settings.

If that doesn't help, and it probably won't........

switch it to modem mode and if that works..........

buy yourself a decent router.

If modem mode doesn't work get superduper replaced.

none of the above worked tech out on tuesday to see whats up:confused:

thank anyway:)

AndyCalling
14-11-2011, 00:15
Make sure you have the right PSU and are not using the old one that came with a previous modem or router. Some installers have forgotten to swap over the PSUs.

BenJSmyth
14-11-2011, 07:46
Make sure you have the right PSU and are not using the old one that came with a previous modem or router. Some installers have forgotten to swap over the PSUs.

That is very possible as that is what has happened with me. Just waiting for a response on the community forum to send me out a new one.

Milambar
14-11-2011, 14:30
I think you'd get a faster response by calling 151 from a virgin landline to be honest. Even if you have to spend all day redialing till you get someone with a clue.

The last time I looked, the community forums had a 7 day turnaround for official staff replies. It could have changed since then ofc.

kwikbreaks
14-11-2011, 14:35
The last time I looked, the community forums had a 7 day turnaround for official staff replies. It could have changed since then ofc.I just checked and it's coming down again (4-5days) which is good news.

BenJSmyth
14-11-2011, 14:39
Yeah, I'll wait for them to respond. At the moment I am only getting a couple of dropouts a day which I can cope with for a few days. If I haven't got a response by Friday I shall phone.

The biggest clue to power being a problem was when I installed my new NAS box and transferred almost 200GB of data from the old network hard drive. I was doing this whilst around 5-6 other devices were using the network both wired and wirelessly and the router gave up and rebooted.

foxy1972
16-11-2011, 22:42
seem to be something to do with the network

BenJSmyth
17-11-2011, 11:52
seem to be something to do with the network

My router crashing seems to be something to do with my network you mean?