PDA

View Full Version : Reading, Berkshire area slow speeds please log the fault with Virgin

stepp
06-11-2011, 18:11
I phoned virgin up 3 weeks ago now telling them my speed was slow and my Ping was ridiculous. Indian call centre tells me "no fault found"

3 weeks on i phoned them again and now they admit theres a fault o nthe network which will be sorted out on Novemeber the 10th

If your from reading please phone up and log the fault/slow broadband.

This company is well known for the muppets they employ and will not sort anything out unless a few hundred people report the same fault.

Awful company :td:

grim reaper
06-11-2011, 18:31
Awful company :td:

yeah .... they're so bad that you're still with them :)

stepp
06-11-2011, 19:27
yeah .... they're so bad that you're still with them :)

Yeah umm thanks for that usefull comment there. What a great asset you are to a community forum ;)

moriath
07-11-2011, 00:28
im in bracknell been phoning them on and off for the last few weeks last 48 hours been really bad .. they telling me it will be fixed by the 9th .. donno if we on the same hub or what

grim reaper
07-11-2011, 11:20
Yeah umm thanks for that usefull comment there. What a great asset you are to a community forum ;)

the comment wasn't meant to be useful

i just get sick and tired of people moaning about virgin media ... not a word of thanks when things work fine for years but as soon as there's a problem for more than 10 minutes it's "aren't virgin media sh**" or "awful company" etc.

ok they are not the best when it comes to getting things working as they should but they're not the worst either

you have already been given a date for when the problem will be fixed and VM obviously have reasons for why it can't be fixed before that date

quite simply though ... if you're not happy with the service, ... leave and go elsewhere