PDA

View Full Version : Can I reduce the 50p limit on my itemised bill

tycho
26-10-2011, 15:06
Hi All,

Relativly new to VM phone, having been with BT for many years. When I log onto virginmedia.com and go to my account, whilst I can see the costs for all calls irrespective of value for the curent month, If I dont go and check them in time and wait till I get notification that my E-Invoice is availalbe, the invoice only itemises calls over 50p.

Is it possible to ammend this so that my E-Invoice shows all calls, as it does for the current month?

Just to clarify, I dont get a paper bill, only want the ability to see all my calls on the E-invoice (and dont want to be charged for it! ;) )

Cheers

BenMcr
26-10-2011, 15:07
It can show all chargeable calls - this be can arranged via Customer Services

tycho
26-10-2011, 15:15
ok - cool,

Will give them a call to arrange late on then,

Thanks for the info Ben

mark1234
26-10-2011, 16:05
It still doesn't list any calls that are within your 'free' call times. So impossible to work out if you're on the right package or not.

BenMcr
26-10-2011, 16:22
It still doesn't list any calls that are within your 'free' call times. So impossible to work out if you're on the right package or not.That's why I said 'chargeable' ;)

And if you do want to find out whether you are on the right package, that is again something Customer Services can tell you