PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Media on-line complaints

Chad
13-10-2011, 21:45
Can anyone provide me with a link so I can make a complaint / give feedback to Virgin?

I posted in their community forum over a week ago without reply. I've tried here:

https://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1002&PARTITION_ID=1&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&USERTYPE=1&VM_CUSTOMER_TYPE=Cable&CMD=ESCALATION_REQUEST

But none of these options are suitable. I'm looking to raise an issue with their TV service. There used to be a form you could complete on-line until they jazzed up their site about 8 months ago.

djmagnifique
13-10-2011, 21:58
On the page you have linked to select 'billing & payments', choose your type of connection and then select the option for making a complaint, then click the next button at the bottom to bring up a webform.

BenMcr
13-10-2011, 22:00
If you have a complaint about a fault with your services then it's Fault with your service > I have Cable Services > I want to make a complaint

If it's an actual fault, you can't yet report it online apart from through the forums

Chad
13-10-2011, 22:02
On the page you have linked to select 'billing & payments', choose your type of connection and then select the option for making a complaint, then click the next button at the bottom to bring up a webform.

thanks for the info

Nopanic
14-10-2011, 15:13
Twitter or Facebook ..

Chrysalis
14-10-2011, 16:38
Twitter or Facebook ..

What happens when you dont use these social networking sites?

Hugh
14-10-2011, 17:55

On the page you have linked to select 'billing & payments', choose your type of connection and then select the option for making a complaint, then click the next button at the bottom to bring up a webform.ORIf you have a complaint about a fault with your services then it's Fault with your service > I have Cable Services > I want to make a complaint

If it's an actual fault, you can't yet report it online apart from through the forums

Nopanic
15-10-2011, 08:14

As above or use the phone ....

rubbishvirginmed
02-12-2012, 15:28
Can anyone provide me with a link so I can make a complaint / give feedback to Virgin?

I posted in their community forum over a week ago without reply. I've tried here:

https://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1002&PARTITION_ID=1&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&USERTYPE=1&VM_CUSTOMER_TYPE=Cable&CMD=ESCALATION_REQUEST

But none of these options are suitable. I'm looking to raise an issue with their TV service. There used to be a form you could complete on-line until they jazzed up their site about 8 months ago.

mate i wouldnt even bother complain,virgin are a bunch of useless assholes,you would be better of writing a letter of complaint asking them to terminate your contract ,you have to write at least 3 letters for them to take it seriously,get it stopped and join sky or something,i been with virgin and all they do is lie about the speed and rip everybody off,go google virgin media complaints and you will see thousand of unhappy customers and i heard they delete all the complaints every so often which means they probably had millions of complaints :mad:

Sephiroth
06-12-2012, 21:24
@ Chad

So what happened? Was rubbishy right (I suspect he was)?