PDA

View Full Version : Superhub Problems with wireless connection on superhub

HuntyBigHead
02-10-2011, 00:28
Hey so basically an engineer came round on tuesday and installed the superhub into the shared house that I moved in to for uni. The connection is shared between four people (including myself) so I expected it to be mediocre at best but I was surprised that it was actually pretty good. Despite this, all of our game consoles have problems connecting to their respective online services i.e xbox - xbox live.

I can play on xbox live for roughly half an hour or so and then it will randomly disconnect me and the same goes for my housemates playing online on their ps3's but our laptops stay connected fine. Why is this and how can I sort it? Cheers (I have no idea how to do things involving the router or anything so if instructing me just write it as if I was like 2 years old :p:)

edit: The top light (with the arrows on) is blue and constantly flashes, the middle light (tick) stays green and the bottom light (wireless symbol) is flashing green

General Maximus
02-10-2011, 19:41
a lot of peeps have been having problems with xboxs and wireless dude. The best bit of advice I can give you is to put the hub in modem mode and buy a decent wireless router that you know will work. Although you have missed out on all the posts and discussions over the last year, you'll have to believe me when I say wireless on the hub (and no I am not gong to put super in front of it) sucks ass big time