PDA

View Full Version : ADSL Virgin Media Broadband service

Singer1
08-08-2011, 11:09
Hi All,
Sunday 7th was a nonevent as far as broadband connection was concerned. Up & down. There was no fault recorded message just something about Sky Sports making phone responses slow and ring back later! Come on! The status page when I did connect briefly gave no indication of a fault. Useless! The india people did not know much, a request to have an ans message was noted but don't hold your breath!
This morning 8am it was down again, and when I got through on the phone I was given the usual "no problem" ........ that phrase annoys me intensely! the person I spoke to said the fault was known about in the Walsall area West Midlands two days ago and the fault would be there till Thurs. Don't these people know about keeping their customers informed. The usual platitudes about we will give a refund as though that will help! Their service is the pits!
Singer1

Mick Fisher
08-08-2011, 14:42
The VM adsl service is regarded by many as 'The Pits'.

Don't you have another provider to try.

I can wholehearted recommend Be Unlimited if they are available in your area. Great BB, Great Support and a refreshingly pleasant Company to deal with.