PDA

View Full Version : Open Cabinet

Dush
12-07-2011, 17:09
Wondering if anyone who works for VM can help. I've reported a broken lock on a cabinet three separate times over the course of about 8 months. On one occasion someone got back to me by CCing me into an email they sent to the open cabs team. However the cabinet is still broken and people are throwing rubbish inside.

I've taped it up with some heavy duty black tape but people rip it off, I don't think it's my responsibility as a paying VM customer to look after their cabinet which his what I've been doing for the past 6 months as I don't want an interruption of service!

Is there any way I can do something about this? I've tried the open cabinet form, direct email and a phone call.

Thanks.

fixerman
13-07-2011, 07:54
Wondering if anyone who works for VM can help. I've reported a broken lock on a cabinet three separate times over the course of about 8 months. On one occasion someone got back to me by CCing me into an email they sent to the open cabs team. However the cabinet is still broken and people are throwing rubbish inside.

I've taped it up with some heavy duty black tape but people rip it off, I don't think it's my responsibility as a paying VM customer to look after their cabinet which his what I've been doing for the past 6 months as I don't want an interruption of service!

Is there any way I can do something about this? I've tried the open cabinet form, direct email and a phone call.

Thanks.

There are three cabinets in our area without lids as they have been stolen. I have reported it to VM several times but no action was taken!:confused:

Nopanic
13-07-2011, 08:18
https://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CONFIGURATION=1002&PARTITION_ID=1&TIMEZONE_OFFSET=&USERTYPE=1&VM_CUSTOMER_TYPE=Cable&CMD=ESCALATION_REQUEST

Click the first one, fault with service, then not a customer and the option to report cab.

Or please report any issue you find on our cabinet hotline number 0330 333 0444.

Dush
13-07-2011, 09:02
I'll do that, but the main issue is that Virgin don't have any internal process in place to respond to this sort of thing when they have the external contact process already setup!

Nopanic
13-07-2011, 17:57
I'll do that, but the main issue is that Virgin don't have any internal process in place to respond to this sort of thing when they have the external contact process already setup!

They do, they have both an internel contact line, an internal email and an escalation route.

davidthornton
14-07-2011, 19:00
Are VM actively replacing cabinets? Some of them are getting quite old and look like they'd be in danger of falling to bits the next time a dog happens to urinate against. I reported a door that had fallen off and it was fixed. However it wouldn't take much to knock it back off again. The insides often look chock a-block.

Nopanic
14-07-2011, 19:11
Are VM actively replacing cabinets? Some of them are getting quite old and look like they'd be in danger of falling to bits the next time a dog happens to urinate against. I reported a door that had fallen off and it was fixed. However it wouldn't take much to knock it back off again. The insides often look chock a-block.

They are.

Dush
15-07-2011, 11:55
They do, they have both an internel contact line, an internal email and an escalation route.

It doesn't work very well as I've contacted them multiple times as have others!

Nopanic
15-07-2011, 12:31
It doesn't work very well as I've contacted them multiple times as have others!

I didn't say it worked :D