PDA

View Full Version : Thank You VM

Harlow CM20
26-05-2011, 15:33
Just realised that I hadn't come back to this forum to say a big appreciative Thank you to everyone that offered assistance to get my Broadband connection up and running correctly.

Now I can use it at my leisure to play games and have a very enjoyable time using it, my once glorious connection has been restored to it's former glory and for this I am extremely greatful and will be recommending you to people looking for BB services in the future.

10/10 :)

Nopanic
26-05-2011, 22:16
Cool .. two positive threads in the same day :)

Do you remember who is was that helped you ?

AndyCalling
26-05-2011, 23:46
I will add that VM have been great for me, and I have been with VM broadband since the days of their 512K/256K ADSL service. There have been problems, but they have been fixed (Superhub modem mode not withstanding). I don't like the Home Delivery Network that VM insist on using, but VM themselves are great.

VM engineers are particularly good eggs. No other phone company can compete with VM engineers who may not be perfect but do actually care about their work. The ones I've had contact with, anyway.

This is how BT used to be, before they turned on their staff. These days their front line workers generally hate their jobs. Their union has a lot of work on, I imagine.

So well done VM! I hope you pay your great staff well.

Nopanic
27-05-2011, 07:38
lol they don't :) well not as much as I think I'm worth :)

Thanks for posting

Harlow CM20
27-05-2011, 15:14
Cool .. two positive threads in the same day :)

Do you remember who is was that helped you ?

Yes, it was the good people here at Cable Forum and the kind and helpful support staff over at the Virgin Media community forum and they all deserve a big pat on the back.

Listed below are the people who helped and advised me,

:angel:Ignition, pip08456, Sephiroth, Masque, Neil_D, apcyberax, Ray_M, Rose_R, John_O, Lee_G, James_G, Paul_B, Paul_M and quite possibly yourself aswell as other members of the CF team that I may be unaware of.:angel:

You have no idea how much of an improvement this has made to my life and I'm really greatful towards everyone and once again, Thank you all very much. :)

Nopanic
27-05-2011, 18:34
excellent.. see through all the silly posts and arguments, this is what this forum is all about.