PDA

View Full Version : 100M Upgrading to 100MB online?

JonM1988
19-05-2011, 02:58
Hi all, going to take the plunge and upgrade to 100mb as its just become available in my area, I see than when you upgrade online it says

Free installation & activation - only when you upgrade online

When I go in to my account and try and upgrade there is no 100mb option? it jus says the 50mb which cant be changed? Has anybody successfully managed to do this?

Anybody know if I ring CS/Sales tomorrow can I get this offer on the telephone?

Peter_
19-05-2011, 06:44
You need to call up plus you may get a better price so keep us updated.

JonM1988
19-05-2011, 18:11
Is there any way to make sure I get through to somebody from the UK?

I dont mean to sound bad or anything but the last time i phoned i couldnt barley understand what the guy was saying

craigj2k12
19-05-2011, 18:27
Is there any way to make sure I get through to somebody from the UK?

I dont mean to sound bad or anything but the last time i phoned i couldnt barley understand what the guy was saying

there is no actual way, but if you ring before 5pm and choose the option "thinking of leaving us" you will probably get UK

JonM1988
19-05-2011, 19:01
Just spoke to a guy called Frazer from Scotland, told me the offer could be applied because its available online but I couldn't have it due to a muck up with the website, I told him I was thinking about dropping the phone line because we don't use it an its more expensive.

I said I would consider keeping the phoneline if they brought it down to a tad cheaper or maybe the same price ad 100mb on its own.

He said he would go through to Customer Relations and enquire, he than cold transferd me to CR where I had to explain the story all again, the girl said she couldnt offer me anything as it was only coming up as 47.99 with 17 quid 'discount' already. I said i'd need to drop the phone line then and she then said that the previous guy had lied to me twice in saying I could maybe get discount and that they could do the free activation and installation on the phone. So she would have to charge me 40 quid to upgrade.

Just gonna keep trying online

22 minutes of my life wasted!

---------- Post added at 18:01 ---------- Previous post was at 17:50 ----------

Don't know who what where when or why but I've managed to get it through online... Lets do thiiiss!