PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone think we need another lottery draw on a Tuesday?

Zing
19-04-2011, 16:01
I for one don't but from Tues 10th May there is one

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/help/lotterydrawgames/euromillions.ftl

v0id
19-04-2011, 16:13
I imagine it'll get less people playing it as it shouldn't 'roll over' as much, and at £2 a pop to boot

MovedGoalPosts
19-04-2011, 16:41
Clearly they aren't making as much money for good causes (read lining their shareholders pockets) as they had hoped since the lottery novelty bandwagon long since departed. Trouble is those that can least afford it will probably be the ones who will have the flutter whilst no doubt the majority will be apathetic. Me the original lotto and the occasional Euromillions rollower are sufficient to waste my cash on.

Paul
19-04-2011, 16:52
Nope, I'll be sticking to the ones Im already part of, at least for now.

Angua
19-04-2011, 16:55
They still haven't twigged that people play less the more draws there are. :dozey:

Matth
19-04-2011, 22:57
There is only so much people will pay, I think it's going to backfire, losing more from those who give up rather than play twice a week, or wait longer for it to build up.

Originally, there was only one main draw, and the Wednesday draw has always been less popular.