PDA

View Full Version : Fifa 11

broadbandking
25-03-2011, 09:49
I am playing the career mode and loving it, but the squad I have is outdated, I went to the playstation store to update the lastest squad and it seems I have to pay for the updates is this correct or is there another way I can update the squad's, this is the same no matter which mode I play.

Kymmy
25-03-2011, 10:13
This page says it's free

http://www.videogamer.com/news/fifa_11_transfer_window_update_today.html

adzii_nufc
25-03-2011, 10:15
You have to pay for it?

You get it free on the 360 along with all updates so I cant see why Sony would charge. (Has to be sony because EA cant charge for one machine but not the other)

Are you sure your not looking at Live Season?

You dont go to PS store to download the latest squads, Its downloaded via an ingame menu that says Check for latest squads.

I think its Squads>Check latest etc.

Aswell as that you can join an online ranked match and it will update automatically.

You wont see any difference in your current career mode though as the squads wont reflect on it for obvious reasons.

The above is all possible on the Xbox 360 and both ports are the same so hopefully you figure it out.

I still stick with this game being terrible online, Since I'm all for the online experience, this game has been on standby :(

broadbandking
25-03-2011, 10:40
Wicked I think was looking at the live season, will have a look later.

borrissey
25-03-2011, 18:42
Wicked I think was looking at the live season, will have a look later.

Get Live Season it's really good makes the game more realistic. With the stats updating, injuries etc....