PDA

View Full Version : New email Box Problem

Andylec
27-02-2011, 22:48
Hi All
I am having a problem accessing my new email box.

I have 5 email boxes at the moment (2 for me and 3 for wife and 2 kids) and setup a new email box. my current emails are ntlworld.com (might be relevent) and the new email was virginmedia.com (no choice)

Setup the email address, left it the obligitary 15 - 20 mins. (it's now two days)
and the email is not showing on my account. I can't login to it, and when I try to set it up again it says it's in use. When I try to reset password, it says email does not exist.

I went through the whole precedure again and setup another email address, same thing happened. I still have 5 email boxes remaining. Not much use if you can't set them up :(

Anybody any ideas.

Peter_
27-02-2011, 22:50
You will need to call support so they can check what is happening with your account, probably best to call tomorrow after 0800.

Nopanic
28-02-2011, 07:34
Hi All
I am having a problem accessing my new email box.

I have 5 email boxes at the moment (2 for me and 3 for wife and 2 kids) and setup a new email box. my current emails are ntlworld.com (might be relevent) and the new email was virginmedia.com (no choice)

Setup the email address, left it the obligitary 15 - 20 mins. (it's now two days)
and the email is not showing on my account. I can't login to it, and when I try to set it up again it says it's in use. When I try to reset password, it says email does not exist.

I went through the whole precedure again and setup another email address, same thing happened. I still have 5 email boxes remaining. Not much use if you can't set them up :(

Anybody any ideas.

As Masque says, this needs to be either posted on the forums or called in. Its an issue with the provisioning platform.

The mailboxes aren't being added in correctly, make sure when you call up you advise which email you actually want.