PDA

View Full Version : Cbs action

telegramsam
27-01-2011, 16:56
Anyone know what`s happened to this channel? It`s not been broadcasting for a few weeks now. The on screen guide just says `no program information available`.

Peter_
27-01-2011, 16:57
Says it is on channel 137 in this link http://www.cbsaction.co.uk/

Kymmy
27-01-2011, 17:26
Still playing OK on my FTA box, not changed freq at all

Peter_
27-01-2011, 17:40
Anyone know what`s happened to this channel? It`s not been broadcasting for a few weeks now. The on screen guide just says `no program information available`.
You may need to retune the box.

Kymmy
27-01-2011, 17:43
Question is which box..FTA or freesat and also do you have any other channels missing??

If freesat then they might have moved the channel (they can do that without moving freq), if there are other channels missing then it could be a more serious fault like cable or LNB damage causing either the tone signal to get ignored..

telegramsam
29-01-2011, 14:43
Question is which box..FTA or freesat and also do you have any other channels missing??

If freesat then they might have moved the channel (they can do that without moving freq), if there are other channels missing then it could be a more serious fault like cable or LNB damage causing either the tone signal to get ignored..
No other channels are missing as far as I can see. The only thing I`ve done differently recently is to search for more non-freesat channels,could this of made a differance? I may have to re-tune my box if I can`t figure out another solution.

telegramsam
01-02-2011, 13:31
Re-tuned my freesat box last night and have now got CBS Action back. Bit of a pain though as I now have to put the non-freesat channels back in manually. Still at least I have CBS Action back again. Thanks to all who offered advice.