PDA

View Full Version : Fosters in a bottle

Zee
13-01-2011, 19:23
Does anyone know where to buy Fosters beer in glass bottles? I know they do it in glass bottles but dont know where to get it from. There is 2 places i know of, but they are far from me, anyone know supermarkets that do it? Most things taste better in glass bottles, Milk for example...

DocDutch
13-01-2011, 19:46
Zee I thought that either Sainsbury's or Tesco still have them in glass, otherwise try your local offy

Tezcatlipoca
13-01-2011, 20:56
I've never seen Fosters in a glass bottle.

Still, it's not something I've ever looked for, though, as I think it's awful lager :erm:

Peter_
13-01-2011, 21:06
Does anyone know where to buy Fosters beer in glass bottles? I know they do it in glass bottles but dont know where to get it from. There is 2 places i know of, but they are far from me, anyone know supermarkets that do it? Most things taste better in glass bottles, Milk for example...
You should find it in your local Bargain Booze after a quick Google you can get a 24 bottle crate of Foster's Lager in 275ml Bottle's for £14.29 click HERE (http://www.bargainbooze.co.uk/products/2105/index.html)

martyh
13-01-2011, 21:11
but remember to drink it responsibly...in other words... down the lot so the kids can't get it :D

Zee
13-01-2011, 23:32
@Masque, yeah i saw but its a bit far for me as i dont have a car, otherwise it would be so easy for me to get there...

Tesco & Sainsburys dont seem to do it and local off licences i cant find it.

dazzer89
14-01-2011, 07:31
Fosters AKA anti freeze. How anyone drinks Fosters is beyond me.

Peter_
14-01-2011, 07:37
@Masque, yeah i saw but its a bit far for me as i dont have a car, otherwise it would be so easy for me to get there...

Tesco & Sainsburys dont seem to do it and local off licences i cant find it.
It was the only I could find that stocked it, ask a friend or a relative to take you to a Bargain Booze if possible.

Kymmy
14-01-2011, 07:51
I think I'd rather go for some other bottled beer than fosters :rolleyes:

I remember back in '94 one time in a steers restaurant in Capetown one of the waiters trying to get me to order this new and fantastic tasting expensive european lager that they had just got in.. He was a bit miffed by the laughter from me and my friend when he said it's name was Heiniken :D

iFrankie
14-01-2011, 07:56
All im saying is, you get more in a can than you do in a bottle :).