PDA

View Full Version : Twas the night before Christmas...

Tinky
24-12-2010, 20:55
Only a few hours to go now, and after all that frantic running around I am finally able to relax. Just about to pour myself a ginormous G & T and settle down to watch Eastenders. What are you all up to tonight? :)

Hom3r
24-12-2010, 20:58
Only a few hours to go now, and after all that frantic running around I am finally able to relax. Just about to pour myself a ginormous G & T and settle down to watch Eastenders. What are you all up to tonight? :)

I will just pour a can of coke into the 1/2 bottle of vodka I had sitting in the freezer:D

Hugh
24-12-2010, 21:16
I am designated driver (foiling my previous plans to have a whisky-sampling evening), so have taken my daughter and her boyfriend to Headingley, about to take my son to his friend's up the road, will pick my daughter and her bf up at 11, then drive everyone to Midnight Mass at 11:30.

I will be having a very large scotch after Midnight Mass, though....:D

Maggy
24-12-2010, 21:16
Still cooking the beef for Boxing Day and waiting for the kitchen floor to dry.THEN I'll have a G&T.;)

Sirius
24-12-2010, 21:21
About to have my fourth lemsip of the day and then i will sit here thinking why me at Christmas :)

My avatar is a fitting description of how i look at this moment in time.

Maggy
24-12-2010, 21:23
About to have my fourth lemsip of the day and then i will sit here thinking why me at Christmas :)

My avatar is fitting at the this moment in time.

That was where I was last weekend..welded to the sofa.

Scrubbs
24-12-2010, 21:53

glad I had my flu jab:D

4 measures of barrel proof havana club, 1 measure of crabbes green ginger and 1 can of coke, I don't think it,s got a name?? So I'll call it a Scrubbery:)

sniper007
25-12-2010, 00:01

SNAAAP! Gets you down doesn't it. Nothing working for me. Had this for 1-2 weeks already.

yesman
25-12-2010, 00:06

Have something a bit stronger to kill those germs ;)

Sirius
25-12-2010, 11:19
That was where I was last weekend..welded to the sofa.

glad I had my flu jab:D

4 measures of barrel proof havana club, 1 measure of crabbes green ginger and 1 can of coke, I don't think it,s got a name?? So I'll call it a Scrubbery:)

SNAAAP! Gets you down doesn't it. Nothing working for me. Had this for 1-2 weeks already.

Have something a bit stronger to kill those germs ;)

Must admit i am feeling a lot better this morning thankfully.

Kymmy
25-12-2010, 11:45
I had it all in late november until mid december.. Apart from a bit of a cough in the morning it's over with in time for me to enjoy the turkey