PDA

View Full Version : FragFx V2 £17.95 Zavvi

Zing
18-12-2010, 15:12
Think this is very cheap if anyone is interested. Ive just ordered one maybe now I will be able to play FPS on the PS3 :-)

http://www.zavvi.com/games/games-accessories/frag-fx-v2-ps3-controller-fragfx/10052533.html?affil=BUYAT#top

Bulky
18-12-2010, 16:10
Got one of these for christmas last year , far better than using a controller if your used to a keyboard and mouse, unfortunately Mine broke last week (one of the small wires coming out of the mouse snapped probably due to metal fatigue from constant movement). I was lost without it so went for an upgrade and bought the fragfx shark , basically a wireless version but no need to plug it into a pc for button remap and much better built , only problem being it's £80 but if you use it every night as I do well worth it .

Zing
18-12-2010, 16:20
If I get on with the V2 I might consider upgrading :)

Zing
23-12-2010, 19:19
mine arrived today. The mouse could do with being more sensitive but played Red Dead Redemption and at least I can shoot something now so I am happy. Think once im used to it I will play more on the console

Bulky
24-12-2010, 09:46
mine arrived today. The mouse could do with being more sensitive but played Red Dead Redemption and at least I can shoot something now so I am happy. Think once im used to it I will play more on the console

Have you turned in game sensitivity up to full ? , I run black ops on insane sensitivity then adjust it on the nunchuck .

Zing
24-12-2010, 11:23
is that under normal options in game? cuz I didnt see any sensitivity settings .Mind you I have only played red dead redemption with it so far

Bulky
24-12-2010, 20:08
is that under normal options in game? cuz I didnt see any sensitivity settings .Mind you I have only played red dead redemption with it so far

Yeah normal options in game , not sure about rdr but if the option is there turn sensitivity up as high as it will go then reduce sensitivity on the fragfx , it definitely works better with some games than others , I tried fragfx with unchartered 2 and it was a waste of time , the game just couldn't handle me trying to turn around so quickly :(