PDA

View Full Version : Your life isn`t as bad as you think it is.

budwieser
20-11-2010, 17:11
:)
Sorry if i`ve posted this before but there may be some here who haven`t seen it. Apologies to those who have.;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciYk-UwqFKA
I find this very inspirational. :)
Stop moaning about how hard done by you are.

Sasha222
20-11-2010, 19:03
Yep think it was posted here as have seen the vidow before but could be wrong and seen it somewhere else but even so yes It's a good reminder to see that we have to thankful for

Tinky
20-11-2010, 19:20
If you ever get up in the morning and feel sorry for yourself for some trifling reason, have a look at this video. This man is an inspiration to us all, despite his very obvious disabilities he is able to enjoy life to the full. He does not allow anything to stand in his way, and he finds ways to overcome even the most challenging obstacles that we mere mortals with all our capabilities would be hard put to achieve. Moreover, through it all he still manages to keep smiling, and inspiring others to achieve their true potential, a truly unique human being. It has made me feel very humble.

Sasha222
20-11-2010, 19:24
I totally agree with you Tinkey. It's something I would now look at if ever I feel down and it wouldn't be long make me think how lucky I am. He is a true insperation to us all

Maggy
20-11-2010, 19:48
Have you read some of the adverse comments..Funny how some people feel threatened by someone like this.

Sasha222
20-11-2010, 19:54
I never read the comments on the youtube clips. I did once and they were horrible some of the things that were posted. How come nasty things are allowed to be posted like that. I thought they would have people moderating what was written :confused:

Halcyon
21-11-2010, 01:25
Comments do get removed but it is impossible to moderate the millions of videos around the world that have millions of people writing comments at any time of the day.

Some people are just out to write hurtful or negative things. It's sad there are people like that. Maybe one day they will reflect on what they wrote and see how stupid some of their comments were.

This guy is indeed an inspiration and shows me that whatever is wrong in each persons life, it can be turned around for the better.

Sasha222
21-11-2010, 01:35
Ya never thought of that but wouldn't you think that then they would stop all of the comments that are posted good or bad to stop the ones that are abusive getting through. Would solve the problem of abusive posts