PDA

View Full Version : UK Timeline I'm a Celebrity : 2010

Arthurgray50@blu
14-11-2010, 12:50
www.digitalspy.co.uk (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk) - Jedward go into the Jungle

Its been stated that those horrible twins, are to go into the jungle, l hope to god, there is a big croc without its mouth taped up and gobbles them up.

Gary L
14-11-2010, 13:00
Starts 14th Nov on ITV1 @ 9:00pm

Sasha222
14-11-2010, 13:06
www.digitalspy.co.uk (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk) - Jedward go into the Jungle

Its been stated that those horrible twins, are to go into the jungle, l hope to god, there is a big croc without its mouth taped up and gobbles them up.

I second that :(

Hugh
14-11-2010, 13:06
Link (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s100/im-a-celebrity-uk/news/a287670/huq-spoils-jedward-im-a-celeb-appearance.html) to actual article.

Arty, please link to the article, not just the front page of the site (when you originally linked, the item was the headline, but it was relegated to a sub-heading soon after).

Gary L
14-11-2010, 13:08
Hopefully someone will punch their heads in :)

Joke: I don't condone violence.

Sasha222
14-11-2010, 13:11
Now now Gary. Be good. Just let them into the water and loads of crocks swin around them and rescue them after a half an hour. That should do. They will want to leave after that :D:D:D:D

Ben B
14-11-2010, 17:46
Haha, yeah Konnie Huq messed up on The Xtra Factor cause she said that Jedward were going in the jungle, haha, should be good, straight after the X Factor results as well :)

Sasha222
14-11-2010, 17:48
Guess who might lose there job letting that slip. Who is in the line up for tonight to go in?

Tinky
14-11-2010, 18:07
I've just had a look at the next lot of celebs (http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s100/im-a-celebrity-uk/news/a287115/in-pictures-meet-the-im-a-celeb-stars.html), and there are at least three I've never hear of. Question, how many cans of hairspray will Jedward have to take with them, and will that be classed as luxury items? :D

Sasha222
14-11-2010, 18:15
Stacey was in X factor. Gillian what ever her name is tells you what food you should eat that is healty for you. Paul Gasgoines' x wife and Liford Christie was a runner. Thats all I know. Cant believe that they are letting them into the jungle. It was bad enough when they were on the X Factor :mad::mad::mad:

Paul
14-11-2010, 19:27
Good grief, is this pathetic excuse for a programme back again.

Sasha222
14-11-2010, 19:30
Yep :D:D:D

Peter_
14-11-2010, 19:32
They should take them to a remote island fitted out with fake cameras and never go back for them and leave prat and thick the so called hosts with them.:D

iFrankie
15-11-2010, 00:58
I won't be watching it this year, i'm only familiar with one person and thats Stacey.

I'm looking forward to The Family that starts on Tuesday :D

Sasha222
15-11-2010, 01:01
You could get to know them. Is there a family going in on Tuesday :confused:

Tinky
15-11-2010, 07:39
Well what a motley crew we have ere! Can't see Gillian McKeith lasting very much longer, don't know why she came on the programme if she is scared of every little thing that moves. Stacey is a lovely girl but she is so excitable, sometimes it's hard to make out what she is saying. Linford Christie is looking favourite at the mo imho. :)

Sasha222
15-11-2010, 21:14
Theres no way Gillian Me Keith will do this being afraid of a spider. She should go home now as she is a waste of space. It's not like she never saw this programe before :rolleyes:

Fitze73
15-11-2010, 21:28
lol ... she's a total numpty fecker ohh theres a spider on the bridge panics , guy comes on and just bats it away lol classic

Sasha222
15-11-2010, 21:50
Bet she will be picked again to do the bush tucker trial tomorrow night. It's a wonder she's not counting the calories with the food that they are getting:D:D:D

---------- Post added at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was at 21:31 ----------

They should put subtitles under stacey when she is talking. Cant for the life of me understand what she is saying

---------- Post added at 21:50 ---------- Previous post was at 21:35 ----------

Knew she would be picked and the public will keep picking her. Bet the politician will be picked as well with her

Ben B
15-11-2010, 22:22
Well Shaun will be happy, Gillian will probably forfeit straight away so he won't have to eat anything anyway haha

Sasha222
15-11-2010, 22:32
It should be very interesting tomorrow night. :D:D

---------- Post added at 22:32 ---------- Previous post was at 22:31 ----------

Well what a motley crew we have ere! Can't see Gillian McKeith lasting very much longer, don't know why she came on the programme if she is scared of every little thing that moves. Stacey is a lovely girl but she is so excitable, sometimes it's hard to make out what she is saying. Linford Christie is looking favourite at the mo imho. :)

LInford Christie got on my nerves tonight

Arthurgray50@blu
15-11-2010, 22:53
I think Gillian is hoping ITV send her home, as it is pointless her being there, and as someone pointed out on ITV2, when she collapsed, she moved her blouse, so that no one could see her boobs, does a collapsed person do that ?

Sasha222
15-11-2010, 23:03
I didn't watch the ITV2 extra programme. I must look back and on my recording and have a look. I cant understand anyone with that much phobias going into the jungle. I think she is play acting a bit. If she was send home would she get paid the full amount?

Hom3r
16-11-2010, 19:09
Why can Gillian look through peoples poo, and not stand anything.

I would rather eat kangaroo plums than go though poo.

Sasha222
16-11-2010, 19:58
Ya thats disgusting. I wonder will she ask when she has to eat the stuff tonight how many calories are in each thing? :erm:

Sasha222
20-11-2010, 19:29
Who's doing the trial tonight? Missed it last night

MTJR
20-11-2010, 19:44
Surprise, surprise Gillian is "doing" the trial tonight.

When I say "doing", she'll probably turn up, hang around the entrance to the trial for a while, make lots of strange noises and collapse.

I really do wish they'd get rid of her or she'd decide to quit. What she's doing in that place is beyond me and it's starting to spoil the show.

Someone did tell me that she went into the show to "relaunch" her career. Well, I'd say her career is/will be non-existant.

Sasha222
20-11-2010, 19:52
I should have guessed and thanks so much for the catch up. I forgot to put it in my planner. It puzzles me as well why? I mean I can understand people having phobias. After the way she is carrying on how can anyone take her serious anymore. I didn't know she had stopped making the show "you are what you eat"?

MTJR
20-11-2010, 19:56
I didn't know she had stopped making the show "you are what you eat"?

I didn't even know it existed let alone had stopped. Again, I have been told that she got a lot of stick about claims she made on that programme but never having watched it makes it difficult to comment.

I could be completely wrong but she strikes me as a preaching, self-indulgent, attention seeking, moaning, whinging, selfish and trouble making person.

Having said all that. She could just be nice. But I doubt it.

Sasha222
20-11-2010, 20:00
Oh I never knew that. I watched it once when she visited Michelle Mc Manus who won Pop Idol years ago and she was very abrupt at the start of the programme and towards the end she was very nice to her and that was the last time I saw it. I often saw it advertised but couldn't be bothered watching it. I mean if someone wants to lose weight no point in acting horrible to them as that is not helping.

What has she got to do tonight?

MTJR
20-11-2010, 20:42
I think it's called Cave Calamity or something like that.

Lots of animals and insects, all of which she's probably allergic to. It's the spiders I feel sorry for. All that racket and they don't even get a bite.

Sasha222
20-11-2010, 22:26
Ya I feel sorry for the animals a well. Wonder what phobia she will come up with this time? Bet it will be one she has made up that none of ever heard of

---------- Post added at 21:31 ---------- Previous post was at 20:50 ----------

Allison Hammond? When did she go in? :erm:

---------- Post added at 22:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:31 ----------

Never knew Brit was married to Peter Sellers :erm:

---------- Post added at 22:14 ---------- Previous post was at 22:03 ----------

Who's the guy who had a go at Stacy? What was he famous for?

---------- Post added at 22:26 ---------- Previous post was at 22:14 ----------

Never say that coming Jillian doing it the trial again :D:D:D

Gary L
21-11-2010, 18:51
Allison Hammond?

Big woman. annoying. in ya face. get out my face. brummie. shut up will you! :(

Sasha222
21-11-2010, 19:01
Oh what did she do to upset you? :erm::D:D:D:D Did you go in the jungle and annoy her? :D

Gary L
21-11-2010, 19:08
I just find her annoying. it's probably her accent :)

Sasha222
21-11-2010, 19:11
Oh right. She may not last long there anyway as for the fun of it I think they will keep Gillian Mc keith in. When do they start voting them out?

Hom3r
21-11-2010, 21:19
I'm getting bored of GK doing all the tasks, my eardums are starting to bleed with her screaming.

I see Dom Jol is in the jungle, which could explain why he's not on COD:BO :D

iFrankie
21-11-2010, 22:06
Did she just faint or was she just acting?.

God this show gets more dramatic series by series, hope shes ok though.

Sasha222
21-11-2010, 22:09
She is one good actress. They should send her home as she is beyond usless and dont know why she went there in the first place

Hom3r
21-11-2010, 22:33

Hard to say as Dec stopped her falling to hard.

Ben B
21-11-2010, 22:46
Hahahahahahahahahaha, that was far too funny I have to say, and Dec pretending at the end and Joe Swash on ITV2 haha :')

MTJR
21-11-2010, 22:48

It's quite amazing to watch someone's ability to faint on-demand for a camera. The camp where they are must have at least some bugs in it but we don't hear reports of her falling about the place all day.

She should go now for one of two reasons. Firstly she's spoiling the show as it's becoming "I'm Gillian McKeith Get Me On The Camera". Nigel Havers seems to be going through some turmoil but his problems are pushed into the background by her antics. Secondly, IF and that's a big IF, she really is so traumatised by what's going on then she needs to be booted off for her own good.

Let's see some real people doing some real trials. And if you paid to watch McKeith do a trial make a VERY BIG deal about getting your refund!

John

Sasha222
21-11-2010, 22:48
What happened as I have to tune in ITV2 so missing it

MTJR
21-11-2010, 22:53
What happened as I have to tune in ITV2 so missing it

To skip through it....

Gillian didn't even bother to attempt the trial she was voted for yesterday. She was then voted for the LIVE trial at the end of the show. She was called over by A&D and as soon as she got within touching distance of Ant....she collapsed!

Quick rush to ad break. Back they come. Gillian can't do the trial because she's receiving "medical attention" (I'm hoping some fist on face was involved) so Linford Christie did the trial and got 12/13 stars. The one he didn't get wasn't his fault. Everyone who voted for Gillian can get a refund.

Sasha222
21-11-2010, 22:55
Oh sorry I saw that one. It's the Itv2 I cant see as I have to tune the station back in again

Ben B
21-11-2010, 23:11
Oh sorry I saw that one. It's the Itv2 I cant see as I have to tune the station back in again
Oh it was just at the start Joe Swash took the mick out of Gillian by pretending to collapse haha

Sasha222
21-11-2010, 23:15
Thanks Ben. I have been looking for the codes all day for ITV2 but no luck :erm:

Ben B
21-11-2010, 23:31
Thanks Ben. I have been looking for the codes all day for ITV2 but no luck :erm:

To pick up ITV channels on a Sky digibox use these settings for itv1 regional , itv2 itv3 itv4
Freq 10.758 (10.906 for ITV3)
Vertical (v) Polarization
Symbol Rate 22
FEC 5/6

Sasha222
21-11-2010, 23:34
Ah thanks Ben so so much. I did get loads of different ones but none of them worked for me even do they did say for the ITV stations

iFrankie
22-11-2010, 01:02
It's quite amazing to watch someone's ability to faint on-demand for a camera. The camp where they are must have at least some bugs in it but we don't hear reports of her falling about the place all day.

She should go now for one of two reasons. Firstly she's spoiling the show as it's becoming "I'm Gillian McKeith Get Me On The Camera". Nigel Havers seems to be going through some turmoil but his problems are pushed into the background by her antics. Secondly, IF and that's a big IF, she really is so traumatised by what's going on then she needs to be booted off for her own good.

Let's see some real people doing some real trials. And if you paid to watch McKeith do a trial make a VERY BIG deal about getting your refund!

John

Couldn't agree more!, she's watch the show just like the other contestents so they know what they are doing.

I still don't know the reason for why she entered, shes afraid of everything that moves! i would understand if she went in their to overcome her fears but obviously its not working.

I don't mean to be nasty but she looks ill!, isn't she suppose to be a food expert or something.

Sasha222
22-11-2010, 01:08
She looked ill the first day she arrived. Makes you wonder if she is given out the right advice to people when she looks so bad herself. They should send her home now as I have had enough of looking at her fake fainting

Sasha222
22-11-2010, 14:15
Nigel Harvers had walked from the jungle. He should have taken Gillian with him

MTJR
22-11-2010, 16:30
Nigel Harvers had walked from the jungle. He should have taken Gillian with him

Let's face it, if you were Havers would you want to walk at snail speed across that bridge listening to her monotone non-songs and then her pointing at everything saying "I've got a phobia of that". It would take him a week to get out!

Seriously disappointed that there are no reports of the "Doctor" leaving. I actually fell off the sofa laughing at her last night and really hoped that would be the one that got her off the programme. Seems it's not to be. She's going to come back and haunt us all.

John

Sasha222
22-11-2010, 17:45
I'm glad he's gone as he was doing nothing but moaning and gave out about having getting an electric shock and going to jail so he is as much as a whimp as she is. Well not as bad as her but was a pain

Tinky
22-11-2010, 17:56
Well this is all just too farcical, Gillian can faint on cue, either that or she is a very sick woman, all that dieting is no good for some. She knew what she was letting herself in for when she signed up for the show, you can't tell me otherwise. Seems she is afraid of her own shadow, either that or she is an attention seeker and deserves an Oscar for her acting. Whatever, it's time to let someone else have a turn it's getting very monotonous. Hope she is the first to be voted off. Pity Nigel has decided to leave, lame excuse that he didn't want his wife to see him in a convicts outfit, pathetic and not worthy of him.:rolleyes:

Sasha222
22-11-2010, 18:02
If healthy eating is the way she looks I would rather eat what I'm eating as she looks so so sick. She is a good actress and I agree she is good when she can faint on cue. It was a good change having Linford Christie do the challenge last night and they will all get fed.

What is the thing with his wife? and who is doing the challenge tonight?

Tinky
22-11-2010, 18:26
If healthy eating is the way she looks I would rather eat what I'm eating as she looks so so sick. She is a good actress and I agree she is good when she can faint on cue. It was a good change having Linford Christie do the challenge last night and they will all get fed.

What is the thing with his wife? and who is doing the challenge tonight?

According to her website (Gillian McKeith) she is an holistic nutritionist and her aim is to empower people to improve their lives, through information, food and lifestyle. As for Nigel he said that he wouldn't want his wife to see him dressed in the prison gear, that he had his dignity (or words to that effect). Don't know who is doing the trial next.

Sasha222
22-11-2010, 18:56
According to her website (Gillian McKeith) she is an holistic nutritionist and her aim is to empower people to improve their lives, through information, food and lifestyle. As for Nigel he said that he wouldn't want his wife to see him dressed in the prison gear, that he had his dignity (or words to that effect). Don't know who is doing the trial next.

Looks like she needs to change her lifestyle as she is like death warmed up. That is crazy as going into the jungle is all about making a fool of yourself. Cant see why wearing a jail uniform would upset his wife. :erm:

Tinky
22-11-2010, 19:29
Cant see why wearing a jail uniform would upset his wife. :erm:

Well it's not so much the little arrows on them lol, it's more she is worried where the Indians are holed out. :D:D:D

Sasha222
22-11-2010, 19:31
Ah right. Silly me. I should have known :erm: :D:D:D

MTJR
22-11-2010, 20:53
Some people have an ability to look "very ill" quite easily. It's a very easy state to get yourself in.

She's obviously perfected the "weak and feeble" look. Don't brush your hair, walk in very short steps and put a face on of abject misery. As long as she remains then I've no problem with her being voted to do every single trial going. Put her through the ringer. It's not really in my nature to be horrible to people but occasionally there are people who I think deserve it and she's one I think definitely does.

I love the theory that she had no idea what the programme was about. Like her agent just signed her up to it without any discussion or anything. What an absolute load of tosh. Even if she's never seen the programme it would have been made clear in no uncertain terms as to what was going to occur.

I do have some sympathy for Havers regarding the electric shock thing. That was just a step too far for me. It's OK making challenges and trials based around the jungle theme but, as far as I'm aware, electricity isn't one of the jungles greatest features.

Sasha222
22-11-2010, 21:10
They signed up to do everything and he should have done what was thrown at him as he knew what it was about as well. Does he get his full pay now for walking before he was voted out?

I want to see the others doing the trials. It's boring looking at her fake act all the time. What is the trial tonight and who was voted to do it?

---------- Post added at 21:10 ---------- Previous post was at 20:59 ----------

Gillian will be picked thats for certain and I bet Lembit as well

iFrankie
22-11-2010, 21:52
*Mutes Tv while Gillian is having a fit infront of the camera*

alferret
22-11-2010, 22:02
*Mutes Tv while Gillian is having a fit infront of the camera*

LOL

& now she gets to do the challenge with Dom :tu: He'll tell the camp exactly how she is.

Doesnt she get it??? She is making a rod for her own back & it isnt even good TV.

Sasha222
22-11-2010, 22:25
I feel a faint job coming up again tomorrow night and Dom will be left to do the whole trial. He would be better of doing it on his own anyway without her or else they will call in the person that was the nearest to do the trial like last night. I cant understand why she's not gone home at this stage

Sasha222
23-11-2010, 22:31
Good on Stacey for speaking her mind and saying what we are all thinking. Gillian Mc Keith should go now as she is a joke and if her phobia's are that bad she would have never had went in the jungle in the first place

---------- Post added at 22:31 ---------- Previous post was at 22:26 ----------

I'm just wondering how she will perfect the faint in the water or will she do the faint outside the tank? This should be interesting to say the least :D:D

MTJR
24-11-2010, 09:05
Quite amazing!! Suddenly she's so much better at this trial thing! Especially as she's got a phobia about water! :rolleyes: We must be getting near the point where they get voted off.

The only person she wants to talk to when she gets out is Katie Price! And this from a woman who supposedly hadn't seen or didn't know anything about the show. Seems her lies are starting to come back and haunt her.

Sasha222
24-11-2010, 13:13
I was gobsamacked when she said she cant swim and she went under the water. Ya I never thought of that when she said about wanting to talk to her. Instead of going in there to boost her career she has done a hell of a lot of damage and how could anyone ever take her serious again. She would have been better of staying away and not doing the show.

---------- Post added at 13:13 ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 ----------

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/im_a__celebrity/3243071/Gillian-McKeith-Im-pregnant.html#ixzz16ClnnV7Z

I'M A Celebrity bosses fear Gillian McKeith is cracking up - after the 51-year-old claimed she was pregnant. :shocked:

Tinky
24-11-2010, 19:05
revious post was at 12:12 ----------

I'M A Celebrity bosses fear Gillian McKeith is cracking up - after the 51-year-old claimed she was pregnant. :shocked:

Aww come on, what is the next excuse? This woman has a phobia of phobias! If she went into the jungle to restart her career, she has failed miserably. Now she is gloating because she managed to complete a trail thanks to Dom's encouragement, even although she has a phobia of water (previously unmentioned to anyone prior to the show).:rolleyes: Don't be surprised if she wins, just look how well Wager is doing in X Factor. Stop winging Gillian!

Sasha222
24-11-2010, 19:08
I'm just waiting with baited breath to see what she comes up with next. She better be the first one out when they start voting them out :mad::mad: As for the wager bet he wins X Factor as well :mad::mad:

Tinky
24-11-2010, 19:22
I'm just waiting with baited breath to see what she comes up with next. She better be the first one out when they start voting them out :mad::mad: As for the wager bet he wins X Factor as well :mad::mad:

One thing is for sure defirish, if Gillian or Wager win, it will sound the death knell for either show. Possibly a good thing in many people's opinion, since the voting system is now very suspect.

Sasha222
24-11-2010, 19:37
Ya looks like they are going down the pane just like big brother has gone

LSainsbury
24-11-2010, 20:09

If you don't like it, watch something else?

Sasha222
24-11-2010, 20:37
Where in my post did I say I dont like the programme? :erm:

---------- Post added at 20:35 ---------- Previous post was at 20:12 ----------

If you don't like it, watch something else?

What no answer? No didn't think so. Next time read what I post before you make a comment on it and look at exactly what I'm talking about.

---------- Post added at 20:37 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

Oh and if I didn't like the show then I certaintly wouldn't be posting on the thread. I dont make a habit of going on threads on shows I dont like and slagging them of

LSainsbury
24-11-2010, 20:37

Give me a chance to and I will - I was doing the washing up!

I read that as "Yay looks like they are going down the pane just like big brother has gone"

Talking it to mean you don't like the programme. Chill out.

Sasha222
24-11-2010, 20:43
LIke a can see through the internet and see you do the wash up :erm: Oh and first of all I'm quite chilled. Second I'm entitled to have an opinion good or bad and yes I do very much like the show but what I did mean was if people keep voting for the likes of Gillian Mc Keith or wagner then yes the shows are going to be destroyed for the people that like them and will be gone. Now is that more to your understanding. Nowhere in any of my threads did I say I didn't like the show or slag it of and if I did then you would have the right to tell me to and watch something else.

Ok rant over

LSainsbury
24-11-2010, 20:46
Ok rant over

Thank god for that. *Shakes Hands*

Sasha222
24-11-2010, 20:48
https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2010/11/39.gif :D:D:D

Sasha222
25-11-2010, 20:22
Gillian has finally lost the plot.

---------- Post added at 20:14 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

Im really getting to like Stacey but now wish I could understand what she is saying half of the time now.

---------- Post added at 20:22 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

Wow that was very good and Stacey was so so supportive to him on it. It was lovely to see other people doing the trial and now I hope the public dont pick Gillian to do anymore trails as I'm sick of seeing her and want to see the others and how they do

LSainsbury
25-11-2010, 20:28
Gillian has finally lost the plot.

Only just realised that?

Wonder what her special garlic, herb tasted like on that goat the other night. I bet they thought it was fish....

Sasha222
25-11-2010, 21:00
Well she has lost the extra marbles she had :D:D:D Imagine now they all have realised that what she sneaked in was sneaked in, in her knickers. Yuk! It dont bare thinking about.

---------- Post added at 20:34 ---------- Previous post was at 20:32 ----------

I dont like Dom and dont know why he is called a comedian as I dont find him one bit funny

---------- Post added at 20:48 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

Oh my god that looks bad the bite :erm:

---------- Post added at 21:00 ---------- Previous post was at 20:48 ----------

I reallly hope the public dont keep Gillian in

Gary L
25-11-2010, 21:08
I dont like Dom and dont know why he is called a comedian as I dont find him one bit funny

No, I like Dom! he's my kind of man :)

I think Gillians game plan all along was to entertain the public. she's said so herself more or less. I don't think the public will change their mind about her though. so her plan was wasted. she's like a character that goes into BB with the intention of being whacky and everything thinking it's what the public like.

alferret
25-11-2010, 21:16
I'm liking Stacey :tu: Only cause she's 2 steps removed from family :shocked: and probably 1 of only 2 genuine people on the show, the other being Shaun. What you see is what you get.

Sasha222
25-11-2010, 21:52
I like Stacy and Lembit and thats it at the moment but then we didn't get to see much of the others since Gillian has been the one to be the one dominating the show. Hope she's gone tonight and we can get to see what the others are like

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:19 ----------

She is going to be kept in for a long time now :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

iFrankie
26-11-2010, 03:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P1BtqqD0WA&feature=aso

LOOOOOL The Gillian Song :D

MTJR
26-11-2010, 07:40
As a supposedly serious programme X-Factor will lose credibility if someone like Wagner wins. Good on him I say! I definitely won't be sorry to see the back of the programme. Don't watch it and never have.

Osem
26-11-2010, 10:16
'Dr' McKeith has clearly exceeded her 'use by' date and I'm fast coming to the conclusion that the show has also. Judging by her appearance and behaviour, I'm wondering if she practices what she preaches when it comes to health and nutrition... :confused:

Sasha222
26-11-2010, 10:21
She does look bad and whatever she so called healthy eating she is on she's not a good adverstisment for it. She looks like death warmed up and really unhealthy looking :shocked:

Gary L
26-11-2010, 11:17
She does look bad and whatever she so called healthy eating she is on she's not a good adverstisment for it. She looks like death warmed up and really unhealthy looking :shocked:

She's a bit like Priscilla Presley being used as an advertisement for plastic surgery. :)

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2010/11/8.jpg

Tinky
26-11-2010, 18:20
She's a bit like Priscilla Presley being used as an advertisement for plastic surgery. :)

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/local/2010/11/8.jpg

A very unfortunate photo of Priscilla, lovely looking lady, why did she feel the need to have plastic surgery? As for Gillian, her street cred has fallen to an all time low. Is there not one amongst them that has the bottle to tell her what an absolute pain in the posterior she is?
Unfortunately the timing of tonight's episode clashes with another prog I am following on channel 4 'The Event'. Means I am going to be switching back and forth between the two.:rolleyes:

MTJR
26-11-2010, 18:28
Is there not one amongst them that has the bottle to tell her what an absolute pain in the posterior she is?

As usual, people in a close confined space tend to bottle up their anger rather than release it so as to not create an atmosphere of tension. That said, she has been put in her place on occassion mostly by Sean Rider. She does appear to be one of the most self-centered and selfish people I've ever known with no thought to the needs of "the team".

Made me laugh with the supposed "contraband" she had hidden in her underwear. She must have the biggest knickers on the planet to hide all that lot.

Thankfully I've never watched a programme with McFake in it and I definitely won't in the future.

Tinky
26-11-2010, 19:50
As usual, people in a close confined space tend to bottle up their anger rather than release it so as to not create an atmosphere of tension. That said, she has been put in her place on occassion mostly by Sean Rider. She does appear to be one of the most self-centered and selfish people I've ever known with no thought to the needs of "the team".

Made me laugh with the supposed "contraband" she had hidden in her underwear. She must have the biggest knickers on the planet to hide all that lot.

Thankfully I've never watched a programme with McFake in it and I definitely won't in the future.

She may have a cunning plan lol, and all this screaming and hysterical outbursts are devised to make her stand out from the other contestants, thereby making her appear more interesting! :D Only a theory, we will have to wait and see how long before she is actually voted off!

Sasha222
26-11-2010, 21:21
She will be kept in for a long time I bet :mad:

MTJR
26-11-2010, 23:08
Not surprised by the first two evictions. I'd have put a bet on them being the first two before it started. She's unlikely to be put forward for any trials now and her exposure on the show is somewhat diminished.

I don't like the woman but I don't particularly care when she goes as long as she doesn't win the thing.

Sasha222
27-11-2010, 22:03
I wonder who will go to night? Bet they will keep Gillian in :mad::mad:

---------- Post added at 21:50 ---------- Previous post was at 20:48 ----------

Gillian should be put at the botton and she wont do it and then she will leave. :D:D:D:D

---------- Post added at 22:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:50 ----------

Did a rat bite him?

Hom3r
27-11-2010, 22:15
That was a lovely shot from stacey. Its a shame that Dom never saw it coming.

Sasha222
27-11-2010, 22:37
I'm beginning to like her more and more even if I cant understand half the things she says. She is very sweet. Dom was thick stupid not to cope on when she was trying to get his attention. Some spy :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 22:25 ---------- Previous post was at 22:18 ----------

What's the prize do they get if they pass?

---------- Post added at 22:33 ---------- Previous post was at 22:25 ----------

Oh my god she has now a phobia of water and went under the water the other day. Time she really went home now and she should have went out first :mad:

---------- Post added at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was at 22:33 ----------

I dont like Jenny and Dom

MTJR
28-11-2010, 08:41
The whole spy thing is one of the best bits of Celeb I've ever seen. Dom's ability to tell an outright lie and keep a straight face is excellent. However, I'm really liking Stacey more and more. That whole thing made me really laugh.

I'd really like it if Gillian was voted off as I think the camp would be even better if she wasn't there.

I wish the spy thing was going on for ages. Only got one more day of it. :(

iFrankie
28-11-2010, 21:23
Play girl to win...

Sasha222
29-11-2010, 00:00
I want Stacy to win ;)

MTJR
29-11-2010, 10:41
I wouldn't be upset if Stacey won. There's certainly a lot more to the girl than there seems. The whole spy thing, for me, has been one of the best parts of Celeb for a very long time.

Now the public voting for the trials has finished and the fact that Gillian does little else seems like her fifteen minutes of fame in the jungle is over. What a shame..............NOT!

Sasha222
29-11-2010, 11:15
Stacy was the best doing the spy thing as she acted with a lot of more cop on than the others and was more discreet as well. Gillian will be kept in as long as the viewers want to keep her in like they did with Wagner on X factor and then vote her out when they get fed up of her

Sasha222
29-11-2010, 21:42
This looks interesting tonight and I would love to see Dom out to night

---------- Post added at 21:42 ---------- Previous post was at 20:35 ----------

Cant believe I'm saying this but hope Dom is gone before Gillian tonight. I've an overdose of him now at this stage.

Ben B
30-11-2010, 00:15
Seeya Gill, woop woop, Britt properly slated her in her ITV2 interview on Get Me Out Of Here Now

Sasha222
30-11-2010, 00:22
Oh missed it. What did she say and was Gillian there when she slated her?

Ben B
30-11-2010, 00:37
She was saying how fake she was and when Caroline Flack asked her for her opinion on her at first she said "I think you're lovely, but don't you think she has been given enough press" so funny and no Gillian wasn't there she'll be on it tomorrow being interviewed :)

Sasha222
30-11-2010, 00:41
Oh wonder what she would have said if the two of them had been on together :erm: That would have being comedy gold :D:D

iFrankie
30-11-2010, 21:10
She was saying how fake she was and when Caroline Flack asked her for her opinion on her at first she said "I think you're lovely, but don't you think she has been given enough press" so funny and no Gillian wasn't there she'll be on it tomorrow being interviewed :)

She will hit the roof in tonights interview!. :D

Sasha222
30-11-2010, 21:52
I'm so so hoping It's either Dom or Sean that are out tonight. Dom more than Sean but either will do for me. Sean has a rotton toungue on him and Dom seems to be nasty and thinks he is in charge of the camp and I'm sick of the sight of him in the telegraph post. :mad::mad:

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:13 ----------

Cant believe Linford went over Dom :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ben B
01-12-2010, 00:24
She will hit the roof in tonights interview!. :D
She didn't she just tried being funny and kept to her story that the faint was real. Keith Lemon was hilarious though :D

iFrankie
01-12-2010, 00:25
She didn't she just tried being funny and kept to her story that the faint was real. Keith Lemon was hilarious though :D

I missed it xD ill watch it on catch up

Merry Xmas Ben :D haha.

Sasha222
01-12-2010, 00:25
Did he slag her of for fainting all the time?

Ben B
01-12-2010, 00:30
I missed it xD ill watch it on catch up

Merry Xmas Ben :D haha.
Yes, do! It was really good. I never used to watch the ITV2 show but it is actually really good. Merry Christmas to you as well Frankie! :)
Did he slag her of for fainting all the time?
No, his real name is Leigh Francis, he's a comedian and he acts as different characters like Keith Lemon on Celebrity Juice and Avid Merrion on Bo Selecta, he's so funny

Sasha222
01-12-2010, 00:32
Ah right. Thanks Ben. ;)

Sasha222
01-12-2010, 21:30
Really hope Dom is gone tonight. He's showing more and more of his nasty side and now Jenny is joining in with him

alferret
01-12-2010, 21:54
Aggro's gone :)

Sasha222
01-12-2010, 21:55
I was hoping he would be there after Dom was gone. :( Dom is really nasty

alferret
01-12-2010, 21:57
I was speaking to my eldest daughter last night and she told me that Stacey Soloman has banned her boyfriend Aaron Barham from speaking to her as she [Stacey] sees my daughter as a threat because my daughter & Arron were together for 3 years (prior to him & Stacey)
How childish is that lol!

Found out loads of goss as well. None of which I would divulge.

Sasha222
01-12-2010, 22:00
Wow your after shocking me. You would think butter wouldn't melt in her mouth :shocked:

---------- Post added at 22:00 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

I was speaking to my eldest daughter last night and she told me that Stacey Soloman has banned her boyfriend Aaron Barham from speaking to her as she [Stacey] sees my daughter as a threat because my daughter & Arron were together for 3 years (prior to him & Stacey)
How childish is that lol!

Found out loads of goss as well. None of which I would divulge.

Who is Arron Barham?

alferret
01-12-2010, 22:01
Who is Arron Barham?

Aaron {sp} Barham is Staceys boyfiend and has been for the last 2 years.

Sasha222
01-12-2010, 22:02
Aaron {sp} Barham is Staceys boyfiend and has been for the last 2 years.

Sorry what I meant was is he a celeb?

alferret
01-12-2010, 22:07
Sorry what I meant was is he a celeb?

LOL no he's no celeb, he's a paint & decorator & I whooped his ass on COD.

He's a nice bloke really (well he is when he is not being a knob) He & my daughter were friends since junior school & they had their time from 2005-2008.

Sasha222
01-12-2010, 22:09
Stacy cant have much faith in him so if she has banned your daughter from speaking to him. Bit odd if you ask me :erm:

---------- Post added at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 22:08 ----------

She comes across as being a very nice person and down to earth and did so on X Factor as well

alferret
01-12-2010, 22:21
Stacy cant have much faith in him so if she has banned your daughter from speaking to him. Bit odd if you ask me :erm:

Yea very true. But in my opinion Aaron is only with her for the ride (monetary) she's already banked a million & gets around 25k per show still. Very marketable is Stacey & more so after IACGMOOH.

She comes across as being a very nice person and down to earth and did so on X Factor as well

Yea she is & does come across as that but that green eyed monster knows no bounds.

Sasha222
01-12-2010, 22:25
Stacy does seem to be the favorite to win. Wish we had the live feed like we had before and we could see them on what they are really like and judge for ourselves not what they choose what they show us. Why did they get rid of the live feek anyway :erm:

---------- Post added at 22:25 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

Yea very true. But in my opinion Aaron is only with her for the ride (monetary) she's already banked a million & gets around 25k per show still. Very marketable is Stacey & more so after IACGMOOH.

Yea she is & does come across as that but that green eyed monster knows no bounds.

People who have the green eyed monster seem to forget by controlling the person they are actually putting them of by being so so controlling and what they do try to achieve by keeping them on a lead they achieve the opposite and put the person of

Sasha222
02-12-2010, 22:09
I hope Dom is the next one gone. Cant believe he is still in there :( :mad:

---------- Post added at 21:17 ---------- Previous post was at 21:04 ----------

How come that Kayla is still on when they showed she was gone :confused:

---------- Post added at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 21:17 ----------

About time he went but should have went sooner than now. :D:D:D:D At least he wont win and that is something to be thankful for. :D Stacy will win this and I think Jenny will come second

iFrankie
02-12-2010, 22:15
I hope Dom is the next one gone. Cant believe he is still in there :( :mad:

---------- Post added at 21:17 ---------- Previous post was at 21:04 ----------

How come that Kayla is still on when they showed she was gone :confused:

---------- Post added at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 21:17 ----------

About time he went but should have went sooner than now. :D:D:D:D At least he wont win and that is something to be thankful for. :D Stacy will win this and I think Jenny will come second

Thank god dom has gone, he started to annoy me!, u ok?

Sasha222
02-12-2010, 22:20
Ya I'm find thanks Frankie. Oh so so glad he's gone. It was becoming the Dom show :( Is there only three left now?

Gary L
02-12-2010, 22:55
Dom was getting too big for his boots. I think Shaun will win.

and that Keith Lemon is a complete idiot. I really detest the guy.

Sasha222
02-12-2010, 23:03
I think he thought he was popular and had loads of fans who were keeping him in and would keep voting for him to win as well. I didn't even find him funny

Gary L
02-12-2010, 23:16
He did. he was the typical 'I know what the public want to see and hear'

Sasha222
02-12-2010, 23:24
Well he got that one so so wrong and I hated the way he treated kayla as well

Sasha222
03-12-2010, 22:10
I'm so glad for the pause option as I hate the eating trials. I wish they would give them fun trials as the eating trials get boring as well

---------- Post added at 22:10 ---------- Previous post was at 21:08 ----------

Why are they dragging it out? Usually we hear on the same night who came third 2nd and first

Ben B
05-12-2010, 00:22
and the winner is.... Stacey! I knew she'd win, would rather Shaun would have won but they were definitely both deserving winners :)

Sasha222
05-12-2010, 00:43
It was very dragged out tonight and they could have wound it all up last night and also I didn't get why they done a trial tonight as there was no stars to be got for camp. The usually say who is the 3rd 2nd and first so I dont understand why they done it this way

iFrankie
05-12-2010, 00:48
Missed this and the x factor because the bloody sky was broke, well not broke just couldn't get a signal lol, we'll have to ring them on monday.

Watching them online now haha.

Sasha222
05-12-2010, 00:50
Is the weather bad by ye so?

iFrankie
05-12-2010, 00:55
Is the weather bad by ye so?

its been raining today and the snow has gone, ill have a mess about, we have scaffolding right near it, it might be that.

Sasha222
05-12-2010, 00:59
its been raining today and the snow has gone, ill have a mess about, we have scaffolding right near it, it might be that.

Hopefully the scaffolding hasn't done some damage to the wires :(

Jimmy-J
05-12-2010, 01:42
My mate Shauny should have won that.

Sasha222
05-12-2010, 12:22
Phone up Ofcom and complain. I'm sure there phones have been quiet in a long time and there just waiting for complaints now :D:D:D:D

Boaz
07-12-2010, 09:46
Great to see Stacey win this, she deserved it.

Not a great series this year, some real boring celebs. I really enjoyed the spy thing they had going on there. Not sure about the prison dilemma, with it splitting the camp there wasn't much going on then.

Haven't watched the 'Coming Out Show' yet. :erm: