PDA

View Full Version : V stuff(free photos) and Vsecurity

faze
02-11-2010, 15:00
I recently upgraded to XXl broadband and want make use of the features they provide.

At the moment I use AVG free as my virus checker so is it worth using the vsecurity software? How good is the software?

So apparently you get 100 photo prints every month for free. It sounds too good to be true! Any experience of using this service? Are there any hidden costs?

Is it necessary to set up the vstuff service to get the photoprints? I'm not sure if I want to install the vstuff because I heard from other people that it's not that good!

trickytree
02-11-2010, 15:09
From what I know and what I do you do need to install and use the Vstuff application as to get your free prints (50 a month I thought) you need to backup your photos before then selecting the ones you want from the backup printed.

It is very slow and cumbersome but the only way to claim the prints.
Once the offer ends I will probably uninstalling it.

dave.m
02-11-2010, 17:30
You can upload photos directly to snapfish, it's fast and easy (no need to backup via vstuff first). You pay for p&p (£1.49 for the 100, 99p for the 50) and it's only available for 12 months after vstuff activation (which I find a bit tight imo).

Dave

tweetiepooh
03-11-2010, 13:26
Never noticed that 12 months bit before. The old ntl offer just kept rolling over. (Actually at one point I had 2 rollovers for some reason, never used them though). Bummer. (Not that we could ever have used 50 prints a month.)