PDA

View Full Version : Calls from abroad

Ravenheart
14-10-2010, 13:34
The last few weeks I've been getting an increasing number of calls, which i think are from abroad, the caller ID displays a number starting with 03787. They're becoming increasingly irritating, sometimes they're phoning 6 times in the space of an hour.

It often sounds like a male shouting at his children in the background. coughing up phlegm, staying silent etc.

Is there any way to block calls from abroad? I looked on the Virgin site, but couldn't find anything

Digital Fanatic
16-10-2010, 19:15
The last few weeks I've been getting an increasing number of calls, which i think are from abroad, the caller ID displays a number starting with 03787. They're becoming increasingly irritating, sometimes they're phoning 6 times in the space of an hour.

It often sounds like a male shouting at his children in the background. coughing up phlegm, staying silent etc.

Is there any way to block calls from abroad? I looked on the Virgin site, but couldn't find anything

you'll need to contact 150 and request the number for SIB (Nusance Calls Dept) they can help in these sort of situations.