PDA

View Full Version : So i just noticed Virgin have forgotten to give me unlimited Vstuff

Risco
22-09-2010, 18:16
I went to look at my vstuff for the first time the other day to see what it was all about. I was under the impression I would get unlimited storage and 100 free photos a month. However when I checked it, it only said 10gb and no free photos. So I phoned up offshore who confirmed there was an issue and would try and resolve it inside 5 days. I have zero faith in them due to the nearly 18 months of problems I had with my internet speeds ( now resolved )

Has anyone else had this issue? I am concerned that offshore won't do their job as usual as I can never seem to get a UK based agent ( who are always top notch )

lupusargent
22-09-2010, 18:19
i had the same problem, upgraded to vip50 but vstuff still thinks i have 20mb, as i dont use it though i havn't bothered to call

Peter_
22-09-2010, 20:24
They should put you on hold and speak to 2nd line who will then raise an IT ticket for it to be resolved and the agent should be able to give you said tickets reference number to show that it has been raised.

If you are unsure call tomorrow after 0800 on 0800 052 0431 and you should get a UK 50Mb trained agent who can clarify if this has been done and if not get a ticket raised for you.

jb66
22-09-2010, 20:58
Not the end of the world though is it?

Peter_
22-09-2010, 21:08
Once you register for Vstuff the free prints offer is only for 12 months from the day you signed up after that they become chargeable.

Risco
22-09-2010, 21:15
They should put you on hold and speak to 2nd line who will then raise an IT ticket for it to be resolved and the agent should be able to give you said tickets reference number to show that it has been raised.

If you are unsure call tomorrow after 0800 on 0800 052 0431 and you should get a UK 50Mb trained agent who can clarify if this has been done and if not get a ticket raised for you.

Thanks, I did get a ticket number, I just understandably have no confidence in off shore. I don't mind speaking to off shore if it is late hours ( after 8pm ) but I cannot understand why they do not have a guaranteed UK agent for the hours up til 8pm. I work in a call centre myself, and it is a fact that the busiest times are between 5pm and 8pm at night as that is when people finish work. I do not think Virgin understand the damage the off shore are doing with their woeful attempts at customer service. There is the odd one who happens to be ok, but they are still reading of a script which drives me nuts!

Peter_
22-09-2010, 21:36
Thanks, I did get a ticket number, I just understandably have no confidence in off shore. I don't mind speaking to off shore if it is late hours ( after 8pm ) but I cannot understand why they do not have a guaranteed UK agent for the hours up til 8pm. I work in a call centre myself, and it is a fact that the busiest times are between 5pm and 8pm at night as that is when people finish work. I do not think Virgin understand the damage the off shore are doing with their woeful attempts at customer service. There is the odd one who happens to be ok, but they are still reading of a script which drives me nuts!
We do have agents up to 10pm in Scotland but you get the next agent in the queue, if you have a number beginning with P then it has been raised to IT and should be working by next Thursday and your pictures will reset on the 1st of October.

Risco
22-09-2010, 23:02
We do have agents up to 10pm in Scotland but you get the next agent in the queue, if you have a number beginning with P then it has been raised to IT and should be working by next Thursday and your pictures will reset on the 1st of October.

It does not begin with P :confused:

Boabyboy
23-09-2010, 00:28
Oh dear, you better call in to check to see if it has been raised to IT correctly as IT tickets have a syntax beginning with the letter 'P' and numbers followed.

Peter_
23-09-2010, 06:15
It does not begin with P :confused:
If it begins with an F he has given you an Outage reference instead and you will need to call back in order to double check and if required get it raised correctly.

Risco
23-09-2010, 20:05
Well they fixed it, so I will have to give my props to offshore for actually resolving my issue for a change! Only thing is where do I go for my free prints, and how do I find out how many I have? All I seem to have is some offers to redeem?

Peter_
23-09-2010, 20:07
Well they fixed it, so I will have to give my props to offshore for actually resolving my issue for a change!
That is good to hear that it is sorted.:)