PDA

View Full Version : 45 Days of Waiting

Siren
19-09-2010, 21:03
I signed up on the 24th of August was given a installation date of 9th September. Understandable as it's the busiest time of the year to sign up with the football season having just started.

The day prior to them coming out they inspected the grid outside and found a "blockage" was told it would take construction department six days to first get permission from the council to do any digging. They promised to call back when it was sorted.

After no phone call. I rang them up a week later to ask if it had been resolved and when the new installation date would be and was told the 5th of October. We've basically been sent back to end of the queue to begin waiting all over again. Double the time through no fault of our own, surely the should have engineers reserved for these occurrences.

Added up that's 45 days since I signed up. Two months payment to my old ISP. Worst of all were right in the middle of building work, new extension finished and I've delayed the plasterers so the engineer could bury wires and have it easy. The hallway is now finished and they're wanting to begin in the TV room and kitchen soon.

I am annoyed now and seriously considering cancelling the service before we have it installed, it doesn't bode well.

Siren
21-09-2010, 00:49

Hi Mr *******,

I have checked at your account, sorry to inform you that there are slots are availabe till 5th of October.

:sleep: