PDA

View Full Version : Internet not working - RM5 area?

gtucker
12-09-2010, 07:42
Since yesterday afternoon my Internet has stopped working. The ready light is just flashing. Yesterday morning I went to my parents house 3 miles away in RM7 area and they had the same problem. I called TS for them and there was a message saying that Internet is down in RM7 so I told them it would be fixed later.

When mine went down I presumed it was the same problem so I have left it until this morning to call TS.

The person i spoke to didn't seem interested in trying to get it fixed over the phone instead wanting to send an engineer out straight away. Because of work I now can't have an engineer here until next weekend - I feel like I have been fobbed off and it isn't an engineer fix at all. Is there anything else I can do?

Toto
12-09-2010, 08:42
Since yesterday afternoon my Internet has stopped working. The ready light is just flashing. Yesterday morning I went to my parents house 3 miles away in RM7 area and they had the same problem. I called TS for them and there was a message saying that Internet is down in RM7 so I told them it would be fixed later.

When mine went down I presumed it was the same problem so I have left it until this morning to call TS.

The person i spoke to didn't seem interested in trying to get it fixed over the phone instead wanting to send an engineer out straight away. Because of work I now can't have an engineer here until next weekend - I feel like I have been fobbed off and it isn't an engineer fix at all. Is there anything else I can do?

Well if its a regional fault affecting RM7 & RM5, you'll just have to wait until that is fixed first, then see if that sorts your problem.

gtucker
12-09-2010, 08:46
I was told by the guy on the phone that there is no fault in my area. Sorry, I should have said that in my original post.

Peter_
12-09-2010, 09:25
If the are no outages listed and their tools tell them that the is no other issues then they have to follow process and book an engineer, it could well turn out to be an outage but unless an engineer is booked the fault will not flag up.