PDA

View Full Version : 50MB+Sky Prem HD offer

meonwanderer
11-09-2010, 15:27
We currently have TV XL, V+HD box, BB XL plus Sky Movies and sports + Sky prem HD.
Got e mail today offering free modem, router and connection for 50 mb broadband plus sky sports +movies HD all for £7 pm. We already pay extra £7 pm for the HD versions of sky. If we take up this offer will we need to pay any extra per month?? or will the £7 Sky prem HD charge be cancelled out by the "free" element of the xxl broadband offer??:confused:

lupusargent
12-09-2010, 10:02
the £7 is discounted, you will pay £5 more for XXL broadband but get £7 discount so you should be £2 better off, did it about a month ago its great

meonwanderer
12-09-2010, 10:15
Thanks lupusargent, sounds too good to be true but I'm off to place my order now!! Cheers mate

cwj2008
12-09-2010, 11:21
Thanks lupusargent, sounds too good to be true but I'm off to place my order now!! Cheers mate

i am on it and it is right , so good luck

toby53
12-09-2010, 15:58
Just had ours installed yesterday. Phone call from VM wednesday, call from supervisor of installers thursdaynight to congfirm what we where expecting. Call from th installer in the morning to confirm that he would be with me @0800, turned up carreied out the installation and answered any questions that I had. Great service.
Now ask me about the issues that I am currently having with the wonderful TECHGUYS some times, worst sevice that I have ever recieved.