PDA

View Full Version : upgrading to 20mb how long do i need to keep it

RobTi
01-09-2010, 09:31
Hi all 9 months into my contract, if i upgrade from 10mb to 20mb am i tied into another 12 month contract ( currently on XL tv, XL phone & L bb ) or can i cancel after 30 days.

Also does it state this anywhere on the web, in case i run into any problems at the end of the 12 months

Thanks

Robert

Milambar
01-09-2010, 09:43
I believe that you will be subject to a new 12 month contract (at least I was when I upgraded).

k4har
02-09-2010, 00:08
You can upgrade and downgrade at any time they tie you into another 12 month contract though, you still should get your 28 day money back guarantee.
You will get a right to cancel letter a few days after your upgrade in your welcome pack

nfs6600
02-09-2010, 00:27
It all depends on what deal is applied to the account. Some will come with a new 12 months contract were others will not. Ensure that you ask about a contract before you make changes. If just an upgrade with no contract the rule is 30 days before downspinning again.

Also, you would not get 28 days money back, as already a customer. If placed onto a contract this would only be 7 working days right to cancel the new agreement, 7 days starting the day after the agreement was made. Not taking a contract would generally mean paying more that if you did enter a contract, so keep that in mind when prices are mentioned

RobTi
02-09-2010, 08:11
Thanks for the replies, i think i will leave it for 3 months till my contract is up, then see what deals are about.

Thanks

Robert