PDA

View Full Version : Problems in Nottingham NG9 today?

dizziblonde
26-08-2010, 12:43
I would ring faults and ask - but everytime it gets through to the "I'm sorry you are having problems with your... broadband... in the area...." the automated system disconnects me.

Are there issues in Nottingham, specifically NG9 at the moment or is my modem on the blink again?

Peter_
26-08-2010, 12:46
What lights are on the modem.

You can always try ring 0800 561 0061 which is the fault update line or just click the link in my signature below.

dizziblonde
26-08-2010, 12:47
It's working at the moment - just been on and off all morning, TV's been off for a while as well - was braced to ring faults but their phone system's broken... wonder if the staff are all sitting there thinking "blimey it's quiet on the calls front this morning"

Peter_
26-08-2010, 12:49
It's working at the moment - just been on and off all morning, TV's been off for a while as well - was braced to ring faults but their phone system's broken... wonder if the staff are all sitting there thinking "blimey it's quiet on the calls front this morning"
No the phone lines should be ok, but as I said click the link below which can give advice regarding any area faults.;)