PDA

View Full Version : ps3 kane & lynch 2 dog days

Fitze73
20-08-2010, 17:29
got my copy of kane and lynch 2 dog days yesterday , not bad at all really much faster paced and better aiming than the original probably try and get more into it later this evening when all the kids are in bed....

icestar2
20-08-2010, 19:57
got my copy of kane and lynch 2 dog days yesterday , not bad at all really much faster paced and better aiming than the original probably try and get more into it later this evening when all the kids are in bed....

Was going to pick this up this week but my power supply for my PC blew so need to buy that instead. Also picking up Mafia II next week so I'll probably end up getting this sometime after that.

peanut
20-08-2010, 20:40
Was going to pick this up this week but my power supply for my PC blew so need to buy that instead. Also picking up Mafia II next week so I'll probably end up getting this sometime after that.

Don't it's crap. Well I thought it was. Run & shoot, run, cover, shoot, run, shoot, laugh once at the blocky censorship rubbish, run, get annoyed by the blocky graphics....... etc etc, No tactical involvement, all guns feel like water pistols. If you suffer from motion sickness then avoid like the plague even more.
3/10 (I'm generous).

What a waste. :(

Fitze73
20-08-2010, 23:25
ye i should have my mafia 2 wed/thursday being sent a FREE promo in the post

zing_deleted
23-08-2010, 00:02
I am very disapointed with the censorship on this on the pc