PDA

View Full Version : Broken Distribution Box

Jonessie
27-07-2010, 22:46
This is probably the incorrect place to post this and I apologise beforehand. I have called Virgin Media countless of times to complain about one of their boxes on Western Valley Road in Rogerstone Newport Gwent NP10 area. The box cover has been missing for months now and I have complained to Virgin Media and it has still not been replaced. Could somebody please repair this box before some inane bog owner (no the dogs fault) pi**ess all over the cables, which I would imagine has already happened. Or some inane small minded hoodie decides to rip all the cable out of the box. I mean Virgin Media is quick enough to tell the world about their profits, but cannot fix a box.

This is the box in Rogerstone Newport Gwent Western Valley Road which is still broken with no cover on the front of it.

Thanks to Google Maps, although this was taken before whatever happened to cause the cover to come off. :mad:

pip08456
28-07-2010, 15:14
You'd be better off using this form

http://allyours.virginmedia.com/forms/cabinet.html

nodrogd
28-07-2010, 19:30
A lot of the cabs in the older franchise areas are now life expired, and it seems they are not replaced until they are in a dire state. Since the GE streetview was taken the door has dissapeared and a plastic board with "Virgin Media, we apologise for the inconvenience while we are improving your service" on it has been and gone.

Contact them and cross your fingers.